Chapter 23

"I can't believe he kissed your hand. But it's good you weren't kissed on the lips. Omg, I admire you two."

I'm talking to Byeol on the cellphone now. She got home safely to their house yesterday. The more that happened yesterday, the more we went. It was so much fun and then I enjoyed it.

"Let's move on there." I said and took a bite of toasted bread. That is really being talked about. I want to forget that. I felt like I was a tomato yesterday when he kissed my hand, it was so red.

"You know, I'm wondering why you don't like Beomgyu. I mean, he's handsome and then he's happy to be with, then sometimes you two is so sweet."

"That's why we were mistaken for couples because of that."

"Couz, are you really sure? That you don't like Beomgyu? We didn't know he might crush you, right? Omg, I'm thrilled."

"Just shut up. The amount you're saying. Don't you have a class today?"

"There is, but we don't have a subject teacher."

"Bye, I'm still coming in."

"Bye couz!"

I put my cellphone in my pocket and put on my bag. I didn't say goodbye to my parents because it was early I planned to just walk to school today, it's still early.

I looked at my cellphone when Byeol suddenly sent me pictures. I looked at them one by one. I stared at the picture of Beomgyu and me. We held hands, he signed peace and I just smiled while holding the cotton candy.

I suddenly smiled when I stared at Beomgyu's face. I suddenly blushed and my cheek became hot. What does this mean? Why ? Why am I like this? I wasn't like this before? But why does he affect me like this?

"Hey, what are you doing?"

I shook my head and immediately put my cellphone back in my pocket. I looked at Beomgyu. He smiled at me and waited for me to answer. I grabbed his cheek and squeezed it.

"Ouch! Why did you do that? It hurts so much!" he said while holding a touch of his cheek that was blushing. I just chuckled and we just walked towards school.

When we arrived we also went to our classroom together. As the two of us walked down the hallway he took something from his bag. He showed me the marraige certificate of the two of us. It was given to us yesterday after we got married. I suddenly laughed when I remembered what happened yesterday.

"We already have a marraige certificate. You shouldn't like anyone else, just me. We're married." he said as if he were a child.

"Choi Beomgyu, let's separate. I want us to divorce." I said jokingly. He pouted so I smiled.

"Why would you separate from me? Did I do something wrong? Tell me, please."

I laughed and punched him. He really looks like a fool every time he acts like a child.

"Y/N, I still have your headband. This, I'll give it back to you." he said and handed me the headband. I didn't take it.

"It's just you, use it every time you play the guitar so you don't get distracted in your hair."

"Really? Thanks!"

When we got to the classroom we immediately sat down. I looked at the wall clock, it was still a long time before the first period of our class started. Sofia and Ria looked at me as they approached me and sat in front of me.

"Y/N, will you participate in the music contest?" Ria asked me. Music contest? Is there such a thing? Why don't I know.

"There's an event at our school, maybe you want to join." Sofia said.

"Will you join Sofia?" I asked but Sofia just shook her head. "Why? Maybe you know how to sing, right? Just come in, the three of us, Ria and I will join." I added.

"I don't have a talent for singing. I mean, I know how to sing but I don't really have that talent. That's why I'm not."

I was saddened by Sofia's answer. I don't want to join when she's not participating. But seriously, will Ria really join? Is she really sure? So Beomgyu, maybe she wants to join since he loves music and knows how he sang.

"Y/N, just join me, please? I really want to join because one of the judges is my crush."

Sofia and I looked at each other. She wanted to join because her crush was a judge? Did I think she was really serious about participating in the contest? Aish.

"Because her crush was an officer at the school, and he new crush it. The officers are the judges in the music contest, and not the teachers." Sofia explained to me. I nodded.

"All right, I think I'm pretty good at singing. But I just don't know if my voice is good or not. Forgive Ria when we lose." I said.

"It's okay for us to lose, the important thing is that I can see my crush. That's okay with me. I have to show off to him, maybe he'll crush me back omg." Ria screamed. Sofia and I shook.

After a while, the two of them returned to their seats because our class was starting. After a few hours, we finished.

"Y/N, look at my score on the quiz." Beomgyu approached me with a smile while holding the paper. He showed it to me and it grew bigger. My eyes when I saw his score, he almost got a perfect score.

"I'm smart, right? It's you, look."

I took it and looked. We just had the same score as Beomgyu. It's good and my score isn't small.

"You're smart too, we are just the same. Maybe we're really into each other." he joked. My cheek suddenly got hot so I punched him on the head. "Ouch!"

"Gyu,"

"Hmm?"

Beomgyu and I went out to go to the library. I'll just look for you there and then read. We have free time now so it's okay for us to wander around for a while.

"Will you participate in the music contest? They said it was part of the event. You know how to sing and you're good."

"Nope, I'm lazy. You, will you join?"

"Yes, Ria took me— "

I didn't finish what I was about to say when it suddenly rained. Beomgyu immediately grabbed my head and held my hand and we ran quickly. I hope it doesn't make us feverish. I can still get sick easily.

When we got to the library we chinecked ourselves to see if we were wet, but better not. The rain was not so heavy either.

"I'm not carrying a handkerchief today, sorry." said Beomgyu. I looked at him.

"Why are you sorry there, it's okay." I said and smiled. I opened the door and we entered. I went straight to the bookshelf while Beomgyu was just behind me.

"Gyu, you know, Ria wants to join the music contest just to see her crush. I keep laughing." I said and chuckled. "I hope everyone has a crush."

"Why? You don't have a crush? Don't you like anyone?"

"Nothing," I picked up the book I had found and faced him.

"You, do you have a crush?"

He smiled and look into my eyes.

"Yeah."