Chapter 28

It was pitch dark outside the New Orleans area, although the flashing red light shone through the empty and abandoned neighborhood. Iason turned his head to face Rashidi, and so did he. Rashidi looked petrified; he had never gone to a strip club before. He's a feminist and always valued women as goddesses, making this place against anything he believed in.
              Unfortunately, observing the area around it didn't seem there was a way out of this.
The building was vast, with an eerie dark brown and dirty rustic tile. With a tall metal door in the middle and two windows on each side. The windows were covered with a black grid, creating a place no one wished to approach.
              "Gentlemen, I know that both of you are single. So, let's have a nice time. A guy, night." Armeen said, and both of them eyed him. Iason raised his eyebrow suspiciously because Armeen knew that Rashidi was finally in a relationship with Kamama. Yet, Armeen strolled through the metal door.
              "I've heard terrible things about this place, Armeen," Rashidi replied strictly and faced Iason, who observed every move his boss made-trying to understand what he was plotting. "Trust me, I've got it covered," Armeen stated behind his back without facing Rashidi, walking inside the dark club. Rashidi and Iason didn't even flinch or move. Although, two big soul vampire bodyguards came out and forced them inside the club. When they reached indoors, these bodyguards took their coats off and mobile phones.
               The club was foggy and hazy, with four stripper pole stands on the dance floor. Many vampires were sitting and watching these poor human women grinding and dancing. Most of the strippers seemed dazed, burned out, and tired.
               Sensual music was blasting from the speakers, making this place far too uncomfortable as it already was. The scent was sickening for Iason; all he could smell were various blood types and sexual intercourse hanging in the air.
                Everything was black; the seats, the walls, the floors, and the staff were only wearing black and revealing clothing. Rashidi resented every second of this and spun around to leave. However, his hand hurt when he tried to open the metallic door. He backed off, holding his hand as if it got burned. There was a spell on the door, which Iason noticed when Rashidi touched the handle. A bright white and black beamed light, confirming someone had put a crystal Howlite spell on. Howlite spell was a crystal that implied surrender and letting go of attachments.
                 Rashidi turned slowly around to face Iason with an alarmed expression. Iason was desperate to find a way out, peering through the crowd to detect the bodyguards and get their phones back. But, unluckily, they were nowhere in sight.
                "I feel like I'm cheating on Kamama," Rashidi whispered, being close to Iason and seeming overly anxious. Iason faced him and gave him a side-eye. "You're not, although we have to leave. ASAP." Iason replied and glanced around his surroundings, trying to solve their problem.
                 Finally, his eyes landed on Armeen, who was talking to the big boss of this club, Natasha. She was well known in the vampire community, not in a good way-a Russian human and sex trafficking woman who sold her victims to vampires at this club. However, they had only one thing in common; she was a sexual vampire.
                Natasha approached the men with a big smile on her face. Her red lipstick was smeared, and her black clothes were almost none. Instead, she wore a short mesh dress in black and sexy lace black underwear beneath. Her long blonde wavy hair covered her large breast area, and her round-shaped green eyes had heavy black eyeliner on.
               "Welcome, handsome men. Let's head out to the VIP section. Please follow me." She said and placed her delicate hands playfully on their chests. Her long pointy red nails were tracking slowly down on a private area. Both of them grabbed her wrists and took her hands away.
               "Mm, pushy. I like it." Natasha expressed sensually and strolled inside some black velvet curtains. "I don't want to follow her in there." Rashidi pointed at the way she had just gone. "Do we have another choice?" Iason sighed and gave up; he wanted to get over this hell-like and nightmare-like place.
               Behind those velvet curtains was a small rectangular room; on the right side was a modern bar filled with blood bottles of various blood types, and on the left was a long hallway leading to some private rooms. Alongside the bar was a dark purple puffy velvet sofa where Armeen sat with two alarmingly young girls touching him everywhere.
              Natasha was nowhere to be seen, although Armeen showed the men to sit near him. Iason winced, looked away, trying to erase the fact that these girls were underage enslaved individuals in this club, and he couldn't do anything to help them out. Rashidi shook his head and put his hands nervously in his pockets.
              The music suddenly changed drastically to dark techno, a cyberpunk-type tune, and Armeen slapped the bottom of both girls. Iason was about to leave when Natasha appeared out of nowhere with one stripper beside her. "Please sit down. Girls, that's enough. Let those men sit. Move!" Natasha spoke dominantly and pushed the men down to the sofa. Sitting uncomfortably among Armeen was making this experience furtherly unpleasant.
              "I think it's time for us to go. It's been a lovely day. Thank you." Rashidi stated and tried to get up, but Armeen pulled him down immediately. Armeen's eyes turned purple, his long pointy teeth appeared, and he gave Rashidi a cocky grin. "Oh, we've only begun." Armeen laughed, an eerie noise in Iason's ears; his inner self was warning him to leave.
             "Natasha, we can start," Armeen declared, and she nodded. She waved at someone into the darkness, and a young native American girl approached with turquoise lingerie. She seemed to be around her eighteens, petite, beautiful, and resembled Kamama. Rashidi widened his eyes in shock; Iason did the same, and Armeen was beaming triumphantly. "Ra, this girl is for you. After all, I know that you're into that these days. My treat, buddy." He chuckled, patting Rashidi on his back. Iason and Rashidi's facial expressions never changed. They were still in absolute terror.
             "Bring my treat. I've been patient long enough!" Armeen ordered, Natasha nodded again, and a caucasian girl with a short white chiton dress and a greek wreath on her head neared. Her hair was curly brown, and her eyes honey to olive green color-and just like that; Iason realized that this girl resembled his mother.
              The hairs on his body raised, a tickling sensation, and that well-known screaming of his mother echoing inside his head became familiar once again. It was overwhelming enough to make him stop breathing for a second or two. But then, everything stopped moving, all he could hear was his heartbeat, and all he saw was black. Completely darkness surrounded him, and all he could imagine or wish for was Armeen's blood in his hands. Iason sneered at Armeen, sitting beside him, smirking at the innocent girl.
            "Is this some kind of sick joke?" Iason expressed with a hateful tone in his voice. Rashidi didn't comprehend the problem until he looked at the girl better. The frowning in Rashidi's gaze made him realize that this was all Armeen's plan, to mock Iason and humiliate him in the worst possible way ever.
             "Please bring Jason's snack. Here comes the surprise, my man." Armeen said excitingly, yet Iason only wanted to tear his jaw and every other bone, cripple him so that Armeen couldn't walk again.
             Suddenly a familiar scent made Iason turn his head toward where his surprise was approaching-a fragrance of a typical perfume that only one specific person wore. A pretty young girl dressed in a schoolgirl attire neared; her hair was curly, her freckles were visible in the dim light, and her skin tone was tanned. She seemed biracial, with big hazelly eyes and a small broad nose. Iason's blood froze, his heart stopped, his soul broke, and all the distressing noise in the back of his mind grew more turbulent, making him delusional.
            "Perfect, she looks fine. I hope you'd like her. I know that's what your into these days, buddy." Armeen whispered, and that sentence circled Iason's head repeatedly, unstoppably, making him want to scream his lungs out. "Oh, her name is Mev. Sounds familiar?" Armeen was mocking and inciting him. Rashidi's mouth was open in total fright, frozen like Iason.
            "You're going to room 666," Natasha spoke apathetically, and the other girls gasped, although Mev looked confused. Iason was speechless, motionless, and puzzled by his inner self.
Abruptly, the two previous bodyguards arrived and lifted him. Iason tried to fight back, though their soul power drained a bit of him. Thus, making Iason weak, and everything around him went foggy. The last thing he remembered was Rashidi's inexplicit shouting.