Part 5

*Karina's P.O.V*

A few hours went fast like that, I also finished the papers I needed to sign before lunch.

I took a quick peek at my clock, It's almost 10:30, time for another business meeting with the directors.

I stood up before throwing my hands up into a wide stretch, "Ahhh this feels good."

I then heard a faint knock at my door, I'm guessing it's winter fetching me. "Come in."

A small blond girl entered struggling with huge ass binder in  between her arms. 

She's cute, I thought.

"Let's go na po." She said,"Just put them down sa desk ko. And here for notes." I handed her a small notebook. It's new, she can use it for notes. 

I head out of my office as everyone stood up and bowed their head as I pass by.

I stopped in front of a glass door, I tilt my head taking a peek of the people inside. The usual faces I see, I thought.

As soon as I enter all of them stood up except for this one guy who seems to be in his own world.

He soon then felt my presence as he shoot up from his seat and gave me a 90 degree bow. 

"Good morning Ms.Yu" They said in unison. What a nice way to start my morning.

I head to my seat and looked at them one by one with a blank expression before saying, "Let's get this over with."

They gave me a nod in return. 

My eyes wondered around trying to find winter. Our eyes then met, as if she's also trying to find me.

"Winter, stand beside me." Pag utos ko, she pointed at herself asking if she's the one I'm talking to.

"May iba pa bang winter dito?" I asked, she slowly shook her head before obeying my order.

And we started the meeting.

The meeting was short, some of them rambled about different things that won't benifit our company.

A sigh left my mouth upon hearing them suggest useless things. "I'll be honest, the things that you're suggesting are out of our concept." I said standing up.

I loudly placed my hands on the table making them flinch, "At least suggest something useful." I added.

They remained silent as I sat down once again, leaning back on my swivel chair. "What about we try different concepts then?" Ms.Ahn suggested.

"If we try different concepts hindi ba mabibigla ang mga tao? With the sudden concept change I can already see the backlash we'll get." Ms.Jang argued, with her voice slightly shouting.

"It's just a suggestion, but please consider it." Ms.Ahn said, I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ears suddenly feeling frustrated.

Ms.Ahn's suggestion she's kind of right, but I have to side with Ms.Jang. if we look at it closely, we're putting millions in. If we look at it closely, If the sudden concept change doesn't work we'll get backlash and if we switch back to the old one- we'll get more backlash.

It's a lose - lose situation.

I didn't build this company for years for it to go downhill like that. With the expectation and support of my family, I need to be on top.

"We can try different concepts naman, pero wag lang natin sila biglain. Remember to take things slow and steady. And please don't raise your voice, Ms.Yu is here." Ms.Park said, finally someone useful, both of them bowed in a sign of apology.