Part 23

*Karina's P.O.V*

After a tiring day, my friends decided that it's time to eat out. I have nothing against it, but I would rather sleep tonight because I feel like my body's about to shut down.

It's been a long day for me kasi. I have to walk back and forth to the meeting rooms since we decided to launch it this month.

I'm glad that we had it sort out since kwangya industries reached out to us and offered a contract deal that I wouldn't want to miss on. They're very well known for their metaverse concept and that exactly is what we're looking for since it fits with our new concept.

I planned on meeting them sa after yuhan's birthday. I'll fly out to meet them since that isn't a problem.

But that's not all I had to think about. Ate's flight got delayed for a day so exactly ng birthday ni yuhan siya umattend. She was like a mad ball earlier kasi her bebe time is also delayed daw and I'm too tired to hear her rant so I told ate seulgi to take care of her for me.

Which worked.

I'm sitting on my swivel chair while my friends are scattered around my office. Sila yuna, lia and chaer are on my couch while yeji, ryujin and gi are talking here sa harap ko.

Ning is not here. Sinabi niyang pupuntahan niya si winter so that she could come with us to dinner because this isn't something she should miss out on.

"Kailan mo sinagot si ryu?" I heard Giselle asking yeji. I quietly listened to conversation while scrolling through my feed here sa Twitter.

"Last week lang. Actually alam na ni karina na sinagot ko na si ryu." I heard my name. I look up and saw Giselle with her mouth wide open.

"What?" I asked, brows raised at her before breaking a smile.

"How could you yeji?! Si rina pa unang nakaalam?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni gi.

At bakit naman? Hindi ba pwede ako ang unang makaalam? 

"We were talking about it and she was practically the one who said that I should go for it." Yeji explained which I nodded to.

"Your answer was way overdue yeji." I joked, receiving small slap from her. Ryujin also nodded approving to what I said.

Yeji finally answered ryujin after years of courting. She said that it seemed like the right time to answer her suitor kasi ryujin was practically courting her for 3 years now.

She was scared that maybe if she continues to make ryujin wait ay mawawalan na ng interest si shin. I highly doubt that. This shin is too whipped for yeji. How do I know? Based on the stories they told me and how I see them.

When yeji found out that ryujin was leaving, that girl walked out on them. They were graduating at that time and ryujin needed to leave pa-states.

Yeji wasn't that sure of what she feel for ryujin and naliwanagan lang daw siya nung sinabi ni ryujin na aalis siya ng bansa and that scared her. She fears of being left by ryujin and also fears that she might find someone better than her.

Then she knew that she likes the said girl.

Their confession was out of the blue. Ryujin was chasing yeji then they stopped at the middle of the road to shout their confession towards each other. Ryujin promised that as soon as she comes back, she will court yeji.

2 years later ryujin became an intern here sa company ko and it also happens to be where yeji is. They met in an odd way kasi I was in the scene.

Nagtatawanan kami ni yeji ng biglang pumasok si ryu dala ang documents na I need. Ryujin also thought that yeji has someone else and wanted to run away at that moment ng pilitin ko si yeji mag explain sakanya.