Part 18

*Karina's P.O.V*

This is bad, super bad to exact.

It's been two months after our trip to Baguio and we've been preparing to launch something 'big' but guess what? The plan of launching our new concept will be moved since the investors the lee's introduced to us backed out weeks before the actual launch.

I'm stopping myself from going on a rampage!

I literally face to face asked them why pero hindi nila sinabi and just left after the meeting was done. It wouldn't be this bad if we didn't need them but we do. They're the investors who even said to promote our company in europe.

There are a lot of Investors and sponsors who would love to promote us but the Lee's recommended them to us. I wonder if they had something to do with this.

Nakakapanghinala na bigla nalang sila umalis and nag back out.

We're all looking forward din since we're getting good feedbacks..

I wanted to cry out of frustration.

A frown was clear on my face at this point I'll age fast with how stressful the field I'm in.  Sumakto pa yung pagiging late ni winter with my cup of coffee making my blood boil more.

Her being late was very unusual. I've been working with her and mas nauuna pa siyang pumasok kesa sakin.

I will always find a cup of milk or coffee at my table but today, there were none.

I'm for real irritated.

"I need my coffee.." I frustratingly brushed my hair. "Where the heck are you winter Kim?" I stood up then walked back and forth sa office ko.

"Ms.Yu-" "Why the fuck are you late ha? Tinawagan kita like 5 times already and all I heard was ringing?!" I pounced hard on the table causing her to flinch.

At this point I'm letting my anger take over.

Winter's eyes were shut then her hands were clutching hard sa coffee na hawak niya.

When I explode, I explode.

It's also the reason why walang nakakatagal kasi I get angry at the smallest bit.

I thought I wouldn't be that angry or just shrug it off since winter doesn't usually make mistakes but today, I'm sorry for letting my anger take over me.

"T-traffic po.." She answered in a low voice.

"Traffic?" I scoffed. "As far as I know winter kim you're a morning person. Nauuna ka pumasok kesa sakin and traffic is such a common reason." I said.

I tried to make eye contact with winter, but her eyes were low and they were shaking.

I wasn't myself, I realized that when a single tear fell from her eyes.

"I-I'm s-" "Pasensya na po hindi na po mauulit. Ito po pala kape niyo.." I couldn't speak as winter just puts down the coffee at my table before looking up to smile at me.

Her eyes, they were red and my heart sank at that sight.

I shouted at her.. I shouted at winter.

She was about to go out when my body acted on their own. I pulled her, not that hard so she can still react before I hugged her tightly.

I'm not good with words, ever since I was little I find it hard to say things or even express things.

This is the first time I didn't think about my action thoroughly before doing it.