Part 27

*3rd Person's P.O.V*

When was the last time winter slept this nice? She can't even remember when. Sleeping in comfort isn't her thing since she rarely experience it- but now that she's in Karina's arms its all she craves for.

Winter's hugging karina tightly, afraid that she'll be gone once she opens her eyes, still thinking that everything that happened to them was unreal. We can't blame her, it's surreal.

When she opens her eyes she was greeted by Karina's soft stares. The sun is already shining bright outside as she wonders, what time is it?

"Goodmorning baby••• anong oras na?" Winter sleepily asks her girlfriend, eyes barely open. 

The warmness of Karina's body makes it hard for her to stay awake. As much as she would love to sleep beside her girlfriend, she can't. She skipped work yesterday and she can't bear skipping another day because of the heavy workload that her bestfriend, ning, has to do.

Karina caressed winter's hair, "It's 6:30 in the morning baby.. we have to wake up." She plants soft kisses on it.

Winter shakes her head aggressively, looking like a kid making karina laugh. They argued for a while since winter doesn't have any plans on standing up leaving karina no choice but to carry her out of bed.

"Saan mo ako dadalhin!!" Winter frowned encircling her arms on Karina's neck. "You need to stand up babe, we have work to do." Karina stated.

They stopped in front of the bathroom as karina slowly lays her girlfriend down. She nudged her to take a shower and that she'll bring their clothes out.

"Ano susuotin ko?" Winter asks, head peeking out of the bathroom door. "I'll take care of that baby, so go take a shower na!" Karina shouted since she's in the other end of the room.

Winter took a shower as karina said while she takes out a whole variety of suits that winter can try. There's this one suit that's smaller than the usual outfit she wears since, it's the suit she used when she was still in her father's care.

She reminisced the time when all she thinks about is how can she satisfy her father. She blocks everything that can effect her studies- she didn't even experience a proper friday night out with her block mates.

She's sad that her college years just went pass like that but what can she do? What's done is done and she's proud of herself for getting this far.

She somehow doesn't regret what she did, instead she's glad. If she didn't work hard then she wouldn't have met winter, right?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Winter leaned in to back hug her dozed off girlfriend. Karina flinched when she felt winter's arms but later on relax. "Just remembered something," She said.

Karina showed winter the suit she'll be wearing and winter quickly changed into it. She didn't wait for her girlfriend to finish since they're running out of time and she has a 9am meeting to attend to.

For breakfast? They'll stop by at Starbucks to get their daily dose of caffeine.

~~~~

*Winter's P.O.V*

Nakarating na kami sa AE corps ngayon ngayon lang. Hinatid ko muna si karina sa office niya bago tumuloy sa office ko pero nagulat naman ako dahil nakita ko si ning na nakahiga sa sofa ko.

Agad siyang tumayo at hindi na nag abalang mag ayos ng buhok nang bigla niya akong dambahan.

"Winter!"

"Parang tanga naman oh dalawang araw nawala!" Inis kong sabi habang tinatanggal ang nakapulot na kamay ni ning.

"May pamilya kang inuuwian gaga!" Pinagsasabi nito?