Part 7

*Karina's P.O.V*

We arrived at our destination and to be honest, I don't usually bring people here since this is my comfort space.

But I suddenly had the urge to bring her here. I parked my car and told her to get out.

We're in a middle of a flower field, filled with large varieties of beautiful flowers, since it's blooming season.

I smiled as I saw winter roaming her eyes around, excitingly eyeing the view.

"What are you waiting for? Roam around." With no hesitations whatsoever, winter ran around. She's now running around the field freely, looking like a kid.

"Hey! Be careful!" I shouted, but winter didn't listen, nadapa sya.

"Aray!" I ran towards her checking if she's ok. Luckily she's not that injured but there's a cut on her elbow.

"I told you to be careful!" Giving her a small slap on the arm before dragging her to my car.

I told her to stay put while I try to find my first aid kit. I struggled to find it at first but I remember it's in the drawer compartment.

I quickly took it out opening it and getting a pair of kuromi band aid and an alcohol. "You can't say no."

"Hoy masakit yan! Wala ka bang betadine?" I shot her a glare which made her shut her mouth. "You're noisy, shut up and stop complaining. Di ka nag iingat yan napapala mo."

I gently rub the alcohol on her her cut, I heard her hissed from the pain but after awhile she got used to it.

I put my cute kuromi band aid on her while smiling. She looks so cute with the kuromi band aid on. 

"Bakit kuromi band aid mo?" She asked, I felt my cheeks heat up by the sudden question.

Is it weird? Maybe she doesn't like kuromi..

"Hindi weird ha, cute kaya. Thank you." Can she read minds? How can she read my mind?

"Nakakabasa ka ba ng mind?" She laughed, I frown knowing that she's silently judging my kuromi band aid.

"I never know that the legendary CEO Yu has this caring side." I stopped what I'm doing, purposely connecting our eyes together.

The stare wasn't that long but for me, it felt like eternity. "Winter, you feel so familiar." I said softly, quietly.

It seemed like she didn't hear me, making me sign in relief before breaking the eye contact.

We grew quiet after sometime, it isn't awkward though- both of us are in our own worlds while admiring the beautiful scenery in front of us.

Non of us bothered to break the peaceful silence, guessing she's enjoying it as well.

"Pano mo nahanap ito?" I raised my brow and turned my head towards her.

"It's my safe space. Me and my ate used to go here. But now due to our tight schedules we can't." I explained, I didn't notice how close we are right now. I'm leaning on my car door while she's leaning on my body for support.

I can't help myself and slowly placed my hand on her shoulder. It looks like she doesn't mind it at all.

"Ang ganda kasi." She said, I quietly observed her; her eyes, nose and lips, they fit perfectly for her- it's like God took his time creating winter, making her perfect in any way possible.

"I agree, it's beautiful." I said before averting my attention on the beautiful scenery in front of us.

It's nice, I wonder why I feel so drawn to you? Is it because you look and feel so familiar to me?

I knew it the day we met on my company's hall way.

It's a relief that I found you again sa 7/11, I didn't hesitate to ask you to be my assistant even though you said na maldita ako which is rude.

But I can't blame you.

It's only our first day hanging out together, we still have plenty of time to know each other more.

I don't know If you'll let me to get to know you more, but there's one thing I'm sure about and that is.

I want to get to know you more.

The sun's preparing for its farewell while the moon waved us hi. It's our cue to go now, it's a long ride home.

I told winter we needed to go, but she complained that she wanted to stay more.

"Please?"

"No, we need to go. It's a 3 hours long drive winter. If we stay longer then we'll get home around midnight." I said earning a small pout from her, "Ok.."

I started the car and starts to drive off. I told her to pick a song because this silence is slowly driving me crazy.

"Sino favorite artist mo?" I glanced at her before locking my eyes on the bumpy road in front of me.

"I like Niki."

"Hoy?! Same!" I chuckled from her reaction. It's cool that we have the same taste in music.

"Dahil parehas nating gusto si niki, I'll play her song." I saw her pull out an old android phone.

Sira sira na din ito. Giving her a little gift won't hurt right? I thought.

~Playing i like u by Niki~

I guess this is a bitter end I didn't see coming
And I'm havin' a little bit of trouble accepting, too

"Hey, I didn't get the chance to say sorry for what I did the other day." I said, hindi ako nakapag sorry because I can't find the right time.

I don't know what to say to you
There's nothing I can do to reset your point of view

"It's fine, pero kung tinuro mo lang sakin yung cr hindi ako malalate at di magagalit yung panot." I let out a loud laugh, did she just called Mr. Son panot? 

We both said this was just physical
Well, one of us lied, can't set feelings aside, truth be told, yeah

"You looked so scared nung pumasok ka, not to mention namumutla ka."

I'm still laughing, It's fun teasing her. It feels safe to show her my funny and teasing side.

You asked to see me once again at half past ten
I got nervous, so I got faded, made things complicated

"Ang sungit mo kasi tignan." She jokingly said. A lot of people misjudge me, people have different point of views, so I can't blame them.

Even though I already said sorry a still part of me is guilty, I didn't step in- I was so busy on observing on what she'll do. But I'm lucky that winter's an open minded person.

I'm sorry for the stupid sh- I said
You ordered fun, I served you threats
It's probably good you left 'cause I finally admit

"Thank you boss, dahil sinama mo ako." My ears perked hearing that, I don't like her calling me boss. It's too formal pag sinasabi nya, I don't like it.

I like you, I like you, I like you
Sorry, I never meant to
But who're we kidding, it wasn't like I had a say
One look at you and I won't have it any other way

"Call me Karina nalang. Ang pangit pakinggan ng boss."

"Edi, Ms.Yu" I rolled my eyes after hearing her. She's so makulit and stubborn. 

"Joke lang karina, baka mapikon ka iwan mo ako dito.

"Good to know na alam mong pwede kita iwan." I didn't noticed that I was smiling the whole afternoon, she made me smile the whole afternoon.

I want you, I want you, I want you
I want you to want me, too
I know that I signed up for this casually
But I fell for your tricks, I'm the casualty

You're the most unexpected person that came in my life- but what can I do? I actually enjoy being with you.

So please, wag mo akong biguin.