Part 10

*Third Person's P.O.V*

Everyone got on the bus, having their own little worlds with their sitting buddies.

The two on the other hand, grew awkward. Winter tried striking a conversation multiple times, but all she gets is a short reply from her.

Winter's clearly hesitating to start another short conversation, as she can't bear the awkward atmosphere that they have.

"Good morning." Winter said,  looking at Karina who's gaze is outside.

"Good morning." Karina shortly replied, not wanting to look away at thetall buildings outside.

Winter let out a sigh, leaning back in defeat. She wants to put all her attention on something else rather than karina- but it seems like she can't.

"Kamusta tulog mo?" She asked, staring at her legs looking at it like it's the most interesting thing as of now. "I didn't sleep."

"Bakit? Mahaba haba ang byahe Karina." She said, Karina finally looked at her with uninterested sleepy eyes, trying her best to reply.

"I stayed up packing stuffs, also picking an outfit to wear." Karina said, winter smiled as she noticed that karina's now looking at her.

"Then sleep, bawiin mo yung tulog na hindi mo nakuha kanina." Winter offered, umiling nalang si Karina, "I can't, I need to hug something in order to sleep."

"Then here," Winter offered her arm and shoulders to the older "Now sleep." karina raised her brow before gladly accepting her offer.

She slowly placed her head on winter's shoulder, finding all the comfort in it. The warmth of winter that's making karina cozy. It's addicting.

She wrapped her arms around winter's arm hugging it tightly. Closely. Winter scooted closer and adjusted her body for karina to be more comfortable.

After a while staying in that position, soft snores can be heard from karina, earning a smile from winter.

Soon winter started dozing off, feeling sleepy after staring at the empty space for how long as she remembers.

She didn't notice that her head started to fall on top of karina's head, but she made sure that karina would still be comfortable.

The two are now sleeping soundly, even tho the people that are in the bus are loud, they still seemed to not care.

*Giselle's P.O.V*

"Gi, check mo nga sila win. Hindi pa kasi yon natutulog," I nodded slowly getting up from my seat, I then made my way towards them; eyeing them with a grin creeping up my face.

"Kaya pala." I said, my eyes landed on the two of them comfortably cuddling each other while their hands are secured by one another.

I smiled, I can see rina's small smile, while winter's Innocent face on top of rina's head.

"Hoy ang taga-" "Shh.. May natutulog." I shot ning a playful glare before pointing at the two. A small 'oh' left her mouth before quietly slapping my arm.

"Kakaiba ka talaga kiligin."

"Ano ba! First time kong makitang ganyan si winter." I nodded, "It's also a while since I saw rina smile like that."

"Bagay sila 'noh?"

"Bagay na bagay."

"Tara na, wag na natin sila abalahin." I said, pushing Ning back to our seats.

I'm happy seeing karina like that; the soft rina, the smiling rina ang lastly the happy rina.

It's time to let your walls down rina, winter's worth it. I just know it.

CEO YU | Winrina (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें