𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮

I got home with Manik as we wanted some files which were in my study so we decided on doing the work in my study

I got home with Manik as we wanted some files which were in my study so we decided on doing the work in my study. The house was locked because Avni was in hospital while Nandu was on trip.

"By the way Neil yesterday Avni was about to open that door"Manik informed me as we were working on a project.

"What and you are informing me now"I asked looking up from the laptop.

"Bro first of all I saved your whatever secret you have and now you are shouting on me what a great friend you are"Manik replied dramatically making me chuckle.

"Ok ok now stop that I should probably lock the door because Avni is definetly going to open that door"I said and we again continued our work.

"Wait I am going you sit"I said as we heard a doorbell ring as I made my way towards the main door.

"Yes bye will meet you tomorrow"She said and cut the call as I opened the door it was Avni.

"Hey"She said with a smile for the first time she has talked with me with a smile.

"Hi"I said nonchalantly and entered inside while she went up to her room .

I entered the study room and started with our work again.

"Neil I am leaving now will meet you tomorrow"Manik said standing up straightening his clothes.

"Bye"I bid bye with a smile hugging him as he left .

I went to the living room and saw Avni doing something in kitchen. I made my way there and saw her trying to kneed the dough but was failing miserably and a chuckle made its way through my mouth.

I stood there for a few minutes admiring her before interupting her .

"What are you doing"I asked her sternly but inside I was laughing at her cute expression .

"The cook is on leave today so I was trying to cook but I don't know how to cook"She pouted as I involuntarily chuckled and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You go and change I will make something for us and I very well know how to cook"I informed with a smile as she made faces before leaving for her room to freshen up.

I decided on making hot n sour tomato soup 🍲 for starter,Grilled Chicken and avocado sandwich for main course and gajar ka halwa for dessert.

I saute the chicken and kept the water for boiling to make some soup and started cutting carrot for gajar ka halwa.

"Can I help you in something"Avni asked coming towards me all changed.

"Sure can you please cut avaocado and the toast the breads"I said polietly while she looked at me shocked as I am talking to her polietly for the first time.

She started doing her work while I concentrated on chicken and gajar ka halwa as soup was done.

"Ouch"I heard Avni screamed as I looked towards her and she was holding her bleeding finger this girl is so clumsy can't even cut a vegetable properly.

I quickly took her finger in my mouth to suck the blood and stop it.

"No need to work sit there silently"I said sternly pointing at the table as she nodded her head like an obeident child and went.

I did all the work and took all the dishes to the dinning table while she was sitting there staring at me.

I served her and she was not able to eat due to her bleeding finger.

"Wait" I said taking some soup in the spoon and feeding her.

"It's enough I am done"She said as I fed her a spoon of gajar ka halwa.

"You can leave now"I said as she was done and there is no use of her sitting here.

"No it's ok I will sit here till you eat"She replied and I smiled and started eating .

After having done with our dinner we both went to our respective rooms.

I sat on the bed thinking of what I did few minutes ago I shouldn't care for her but what should I do whenever I see her in trouble I just want to be there with her and help her.