𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Neil what you did in the park was not right"I scolded Neil we were now at home and he is sitting on the bed with anger.

"Neil listen you know Nandani is an adult right she can take her descision by herself "I explained  calmly sitting beside him .

"But Avni"He began

"No but Neil quietly listen to me now"I sternly said he nodded his head "You know Manik's since forever right you trust him to he is a nice person,he has a well settled buisness ,you know Swati Aunty and Harsh Uncle love Nandani as their own daughter  than what's the problem in Nandu and Manik being in a relationship"I kept my views calmly and saw that he was in deep thoughts.

"You are right Avni I should have acted more maturely and yes Manik is perfect for Nandani"Neil said and beamed  with happiness "Thank you so much Avni I don't know what I would have done without you"Neil exclaimed hugging me as I reciprocated.

"Now shall we leave for Manik's house and tell them you don't have any problem with their relationship those two were so scared"I said and we both went to Manik's house.

Everyone there was sitting on the dinning table it seems like they were waiting for us.

I saw Nandu quickly ran and hug Neil as soon as she saw us.

"Bhai I am sorry"Nandu exclaimed crying.

"No need to apologise Nandu I don't have any problem with your relationship"Neil said and I saw a big smile appearing on Manik's and Nandani's face.

"I am sorry Manik"Neil apologised

"It's ok if I would have been at your place I would have reacted the same"Manik said and they both hugged each other making me smile at their bond.

After few days

"Avni be quick we have to leave fast for your surprise"Neil said for the nth time

"Two minutes"I replied wearing my earrings and took a look of myself in the full length mirror I was adorning a nude colour dress with could shoulder paired with nude heels my hairs were open in loose curls.

We both sat in the car and started driving us towards some location which I don't even know saying it's a surprise.

We stopped in front of a exquisite looking building after about a thirty minutes drive and the building screamed money it was an amalgamation of luxury and comfort.

He hold my hand and started guiding me towards the building as we reached nearer I could see Mom,Dad,Uncle,Aunty,Manik,Nandu,Ridhs everyone present there.

"So ready for your new begningMrs Khanna "Neil asked standing in front of the entrance of the building as it reads Avni Enterprises I couldn't even form any words I just gave a nod and he handed me a pair of scissors as I cut the ribbon and everyone clapped.

"It's beautiful Neil"I exclaimed as the interior was as beautiful as exterior if not more I was currently roaming around the building after completing the paper work.

"I know Love by the way shall we leave as my surprise is still not over"He said and I nodded as we exited the building.

I just can't explain how much I am blessed to have Neil we were currently at the same cliff where Neil brought me for our date.

There was a candle light set up done with a lots of food kept on the table.

"shall we eat"Neil asked

"Yes I am hungry"I exclaimed and he pulled out a chair for me.

"Neil I love you soo much"I confessed looking directly into his eyes.

"I love you too Avni"He said looking at my eyes as we have a small eye lock our hand locked with each other on the table

After dinner we were currently sitting at the edge with our feet dangling in air from here we could see the whole city and it looked so beautiful with whole city lit up in light.

Neil's arm wrapped around mine and my head resting on his chest this is home for me.

This is the last part of the story hope you all liked it and no epilogue for this story as I am planning on writting a book for all the couple of #His Wife Series after they get united

Love
Aaysha.