𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓴'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬.

"I will get it"I said to Swati Aunty and Mom as the doorbell rang when we are in the middle of our movie time

I opened the door and saw that it was Neil's assistant he handed me a bouquet of White Lilies which are my most favourite and also a card I thanked him and closed the door.

I know that he has send these stuff in order to pacify me for his doings at breakfast table as I didn't pick his call in order to irritate him a little but didn't knew that he would send me my favourite flowers and a sorry card this made my heart so full .

I am sorry love please forgive me though I am not at all guilty for what I did at the breakfast table 😉

Your Love
Neil ❤️

I read the card and the last line made me chuckle he is really the goofiest person I know.

I kept the flowers in a vase with water in it and dialled his number.

"NEIL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LILIES"I shouted loudly as soon as he picked the call.

"I knew it by the way am I forgiven"He asked teasingly and I very well know that that stupid smirk would be plastered on his face now .

"You are forgiven now stop with that stupid smirk"I warned and he chuckled

"By the way what are you doing"He  asked

"Was watching movie with Swati Aunty  and Mom and the parcel came so just called you"I  replied

"Ok bye Love  enjoy your time with them"He bid bye to me.

"Bye Neil"I replied and hanged on the call and went back to my movie time with Mom and Aunty.

After a few days

I looked at the clock hanging on one side of the wall which shows 12:00 waiting for Neil at the dinning table for dinner it's since few days Neil is quite engaged with his work for a new deal that doens't permit him to be back home early.

I heard the doorbell ring and knew that it was Neil I quickly ran and opened the door to see that it was Neil and I guessed it correct I gave him a genuine smile as he gave me a tired smile work is really consuming him this days.

"Avni how many time should I tell you don't wait for me for the dinner "He said tiredness clear in his voice.

"Never Mind go and get freshen up I will serve us dinner"I dismissed and pushed him upstairs.

I re-heated the Rajma Chawal made by me as I have learnt a little cooking from Mom and Swati Aunty.

I arranged a plate for us and poured the content in the plate.

Neil came and sat beside me as I took a spoonful of Rajma Chawal and fed him we had our dinner feeding each other that's the reason I wait for him at the dinner this little moment of us together.

"I am so sorry Avni I am not able to give you time the it has been hectic back at work"Neil reasoned looking genuinely sad rubbing his forehead.

"Neil it's perfectly fine I know how hard it is for you"I said getting up from my chair and proceed towards his and kissed his forehead.

"Now let's sleep shall we"I asked forwading my hand to him with a smile.

"Yes my love let's sleep"He said with a wink as we proceed to our room this is the Neil I love not that sad one which I saw few minutes ago.

Sunrays hit my face as I stretched myself with a small yawn I crassed my hand on the other side of the bed to realise it was empty.

I sighed at myself realising that Neil is at work this has been our routine for few days neverthless I am not angry at him at all.

I made my way towards the bathroom not before picking up a pair of clothes from the wardrobe.

I changed into a white crop top and blue denims jeans after taking a quick bath.

I was about to leave the room when I saw a note placed on the night table I went towards it and picked up the note.

"Sorry have to leave early today again  but don't worry about it will make it up for sure and yes I have made your favourite Poha it's in the microvave and also do heat it again before eating"

Your Love
Neil ❤️

A full fledged smile flashed on my face as I read the note even though being so busy he didn't forget to make breakfast for me.

I went downstairs and as Neil told heated the Poha ate it and quickly left for hospital .