𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓐𝓿𝓷𝓲.

I woke up as my alaram rang it's 5:00 and I have to leave early for work due to a project I am working on and it's very necessary

I quickly got up and trailed to the bathroom and changed into formal clothes after a warm shower.

I descend downstairs and just had orange juice as I didn't wanted to eat something this early in the morning.

I made Poha for Avni as she loved it and also as compensation for not being able to spare time for her.

I quickly went upstairs wrote a note for Avni and kept it on the night table kissed her forehead taking my stuff left for work.

"Sir the site is almost ready"My assistant informed me as I reached my cabin.

"Thats great we are going to see the site after lunch"I informed and dismissed it.

I am rebuilding the company which was the hardwork of Dad and Avni's Parents as it's main headquarters was situated in Delhi and I am shifting it to Mumbai and I am naming the whole company on Avni's name and it's a surprise for her this is the reason why I am being so consumed by work.

I started making the presentation for the client's with whom I have meeting in Evening.

After three Hours

"Hey Neil"I heard someone entered my cabin and I know who it was as he is the only person who comes in my Cabin without knocking and that's Manik.

"Hey Manik"I greeted looking up from my laptop screen .

"How's the work for the company going"Manik asked taking a seat in front of me

"It's going great the building interior are almost ready and I am going to see it after lunch"I replied typing the presentation on the laptop.

"That's great inform me too I will also come as I don't have any meeting in afternoon"He said and I nodded not looking at him.

"Neil I am here and you are busy on your stupid Laptop"He whined making me roll my eyes.

"Idiot I have a presentation to make for evening and also you are not my Girlfriend or Wife"I pointed focusing on my work.

"Great Dost Dost Naa Raha"He started singing in his horrible voice as I sighed.

"What do you want"I said pressing Ctrl+S and closed my laptop as he will not let me go till I listen to him.

"Come for breakfast I got Avni's call and she said thats you haven't done breakfast"He said standing up as I stood up too.

"How does Avni knew that I haven't done breakfast"I murmered to myself wearing my overcoat.

"I heard that she said that she just saw an empty glass of orange juice and the Poha you made for her wasn't eaten by you as it contained Mustard seeds and you are alergic to it"He explained as I shook my head and we made our way to nearby cafe as I didnt wanted to eat in office cafeteria.

Time skips in afternoon

I walked around the building with a satisfactory smile as it's exactly how I expected though there is still some work left to do like arranging the shelves and racks and some doors are left to be fit which I believe would be done soon.

I then had three continuos meeting which ended up consuming my six hours I got up from the chair and took my stuff to have a last meeting which I have to attend in a five star hotel from there I am directly heading home.

The meeting took less time than I expected and I also sealed the deal with them.

I reached home and entered directly as I had keys to the house I saw Avni sleeping on the sofa in the living room with Laptop on her lap in which a movie was playing I shook my head at this scene I have told her hundred time in past few days but she never listens to me.

"Avni get up"I shook her lightly

"Bhai don't wake her up we have already had our dinner you eat yours and then take her to the room"Nandu said yawning  as I saw water bottle in her hand probably came to drink water I nodded and she went to her room.

I took the laptop from her hand and kept it aside I had my dinner quickly and then picked her up in bridal style and layed her down on the bed.

I changed myself and layed down beside her engulfing her in my arms and soon sleep consumed me.