𝓤𝓼 𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭

"Bhai I want you and Avu to get married again"Nandu whined for umpteen time.

"But we are already married"I informed.

"But I haven't seen it please get married"Nandu pleaded again but I can't say anything as getting married again is not a decision of me alone but Avni too she is currently in Hospital

"Ok will ask Avni about it and then will inform you"I said and got up to leave for work.

Reaching the office I got engrossed in my work as without Hardwork I wouldn't have gotten where currently I am.

I was checking some files when I heard my phone rang.

"Hello"A sweet voice came from other hand and no brownie points its Avni.

"Hello How did you remember me"I asked greeting her.

"Nothing why can't I call you without any reason"She asked teasing me as I chuckled.

"Ofcourse you can my love"I replied as we talked for sometime and then I cut the call.

I got out of the office as I came outside the sun had already set and the darkness has taken over. I sat in my car and drove towards our home. Yes it feels like home now as I really want to go their now.

Reaching home I got down from the car and heard some giggling sound coming from inside the house.

I entered inside and saw Avni and Nandu engrossed in the phone and giggling over something.

"What's so funny"I asked plopping on the couch next to them.

"Nothing we were just scrolling through some memes"Avni replied.

"By the way Bhai Avu is ready for you guys remarrige"Nandu informed and I looked at Avni for conformation as she just blinked her eyes.

"That's great I also don't have any problem"I replied as we haven't got married properly last time and this is a perfect time.

"Ok I am so excited I have already called Swarna Aunty and Manish Uncle they will be here in few minutes and also Manik is coming"She informed getting all excited like it's her own wedding.

"Ok let me get change till then"I replied and made my way upstairs.

I took a quick shower and changed into something comfortable.

I descend down the stairs and heard a lot of chattering from downstairs as I reached down saw Manish Uncle Swarna Aunty and Manik sitting there with Nandu and Avni and all of them were chitchatting.

"Hello Everyone"I said grabbing everyone's attention."Nandu Haven't you informed Swati Aunty and Harsh Uncle"I asked as they both weren't here.

"Oops I forgot Manik can you please call them and tell them to come here please"Nandu said to Manik and he went away to call them.

"So you guys are getting married after a week"Nandu said getting back to our wedding conversation as Avni and me just nodded.

"They will be here in ten minutes"Manik informed and sat down beside me.

"So which colour lehenga are you going to wear on your wedding"Nandu asked Avni "oh cut that you know Ridhima and Swati aunty are fashion designer they will help you"She blabbered again before Avni could even reply how much excited this girl is.

"We are here"Swati aunty said entering inside followed by Ridhs and Harshvardhan Uncle.

We then discussed about our wedding which is starting from next week with Mehendi Function followed by others and then at last wedding and the most excited of us all is Nandu also Ridhs and Swati Aunty are going to design our dresses for wedding and also Swati Aunty and Swarna Aunty hit it off quite well and both are now self claimed bestfriends and same goes with Harsh and Manish Uncle.

After all discussion everyone left and Nandu went to her room.

"Avni I want to talk to you for a minute"I requested as she nodded and we went to her room to talk.

"What is it Neil"She asked yawning she seems quite tired.

"I just want to know that you have willingly agreed to this wedding Naa or beacuse of Nandu's pressure"I asked holding her hands and looking straight into her eyes.

"Ofcourse Neil I have agreed on my own"She replied looking back in my eyes with a small smile.

"Ok now I should leave"I said and pecked on her lips lightly and exited the room but not before seeing her standing there shocked all red.

"Sleep"I shouted and went to my room and slept as today was quite a tiring day.