𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮

"Neil is it you"Kartik asked as I exited the airport with my luggage in my hand looking at my photo in his phone.

"Yes and you Kartik"I asked and he nodded.

He led me towards his car as we settled all the luggage in the back seat as Kartik sat in the driver's seat while I sat beside him and started driving I looked outside the window at the New York streets it looked beautiful just like Mumbai always alive.

Kartik stopped the car with a screech at a posh looking building.

We both got on the lift as he pressed 15th number as we wait to reach there.

"Jet lag "I heard Kartik asked me as I looked up to him.

"Yes it was really a tiring journey"I said and closed my eyes it was really a tiring flight. A journey of  19 hours and 30 minutes is never a easy one.

I jolt my eyes open as I heard the ting voice of elevator and we made our way towards Kartik's flat where I am going to live for next few days till we catch that bloody Aarav.

"Here is your room you go freshen up will make something for you till then"He said showing me the room I put the luggage at a side .

"No please don't take the stress I will just sleep for some hours really tired"I replied as he nodded with a smile and went away.

I took a quick cold shower changing into something comfortable and hot the bed before I could register anything else I was already in deep slumber.

I was woken up by the sound of door knocking I yawned and looked at the time it was 10:30 already and I slept at 7:00 I slept quite a lot.

I got up and opened the door to see Kartik standing there.

"Dinner is ready if you want to have it"Kartik informed.

"Sure I will be there in five minutes"I said and he nodded and went .

I just washed my face and set my hair and went outside to see Kartik already seated at the dinning table I took a seat opposite to him.

We both were having our dinner in complete silence as I decided on breaking it.

"Isn't it too late to eat dinner"I asked as usually people have their dinner around 9:00.

"No it's a habit as I get home this time from hospital daily"He replied and he nodded as we continued eating.

After being done with the dinner we kept the dishes in the sink as he said the maid will come to wash it tommorow.

I reached my room and sat on the bed relaxing a little. I switched on my phone as it was off throughout the flight time. I opened it and saw 20 Missed calls from Manik and 3 from Nandani.

I decided on calling Manik first as he would probably with Nandu and Avni.

"Hello Neil where were you man I called you atleast 20 times but your phone was switched off"He shouted as soon as he picked up the call.

"I was in flight"I replied rolling my eyes at his stupid question.

"As per my knowledge your flight landed around 5 hours before"He informed outsmarting me .

"Ok now stop with your interaction and tell me why did you called me so many times"I asked him as I was not up for his rant.

"Oh yes Avni visited Mr and Mrs Goenka's house and she couldn't find them there and also she is really crying since and has barely ate anything"He said shocking me I should have already informed Avni about uncle and Aunty.

"Ok I am going to talk to her will probably explain her"I said as he just hummed we bid bye and hung up the call.

I dialled Avni's number and patiently waited for her to pick the call and she picked up after three whole rings .

"Neil"I heard her voice it clearly depicted that she has cried a lot.

"Avni see calm down Aunty and Uncle are fine you know they are safe"I explained as I heard her sob from other side.

"But how do you know"She asked demandingly.

"I only shifted them as they were not safe there you know due to some Buisness rivals"I half lied to her as I can't tell her the truth.

"You are telling the truth right"She asked liked a small kid.

"Yes now stop crying we will go to meet them once I get back there and also now eat something ok"I consoled and ordered her to eat .

"Ok"She replied and we hanged up the call after bidding bye.

I started watching TVD as I was really bored and sleep was no where near me.

Here goes the update hope you all liked it

Love
Aaysha