𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

"Neil I want to talk to you about something"I requested I have a lot of questions swirling in my mind

"Sure let's go to the balcony"He said as we both went to the balcony and sat on swing trust me its one of my most favourite place in here.

"Neil I know it was wrong to intrude in your personal space but curiousity got the best out of me and I ended up in that room"I started talking and from his expression I can clearly make it out that he know  which room I am  talking about as he nodded and motioned me to continue.

"So when I got inside I got to see a pic of my parents with your parents what's the connection"I asked still confused as in my 25 years of life I have never known any Khanna Family.

"Ahh it's complicated"He said running his hand through his hairs.

"But Neil I want to know it's about my parents"I said holding his hand.

"Ok so basically your parents and my parents were family friends and buisness partners"He said shocking me "Everything was going great but my mom had different plans she cheated on Dad with some other man whom I don't even know and after some times your parents died in a flight crash Dad became quite depressed after that and Mom find it as an opportunity and she named the company to her step son which was a dream of your parents and my dad but thankfully she couldnt completely name it to him as you hold the 50% stake at the company"He explained giving me another shock how the hell this much happened and I was totally oblivious to it not even Uncle and Aunty told me anything.

"And you want to know the name of my step brother"He asked and I just gave a small nod not able to form any words.

"Aarav Sharma"He revealed and trust me my heartbeat stopped for a minute "He was just with you because he wanted the whole company on his name"He revealed and I thanked God in my mind that I didnt marry him but felt a pang in my heart as I realised all that affection love was fake as I shook my head out of those thoughts.

"What about your dad where is he"I asked as I have never seen his Dad nor he has told me anything about him .

'He died short after your parents when  death as he wasn't able to take  all of this and this all was due to one person Swetha Sharma who ruined everything"He revealed shocking it was so difficult for me to handle my parents death even though I had Uncle,Aunty and Kartik with me to cheer me up and helped me go through that phase and here Neil was all alone and on addition he even had to take care of Nandu.

"I am so sorry"I said hugging by his expression I could make out that he was taken aback but nevertheless he hugged me back as we stayed like that for few minutes.

"It's not your fault any way it was all destiny you know it was difficult for me to cope up after dad's death to handle a company and to take care of Nandu too but as they say their is always light in darkness Manik came into my life and his parents also helped me a lot"He blurted out everything with tears flowing from his eyes. 

"By the way where is Aarav now"I asked meekly as I wanted to know where that person was.

"In Jail in U.S.A"He revealed that means that he went to U.S.A for this reason.

"And about how did you gel up so nicely with Aunty and Uncle"I shooted another question at him.

"Neil Khanna's magic"He replied with a smirk as a chuckle escaped my lips but afterwards he told me the whole story.

"By the way I want to confess to you about something you know why I asked you to let me work was because I wanted to contact Aarav and run away from here"I confessed as I didn't wanted this baggage to be a hindrance in our relationship in future.

I saw Neil's face and his mood changed from happy to sad in a second.

"But now I don't want to be anywhere just here"I said as his face lit up and he side hugged me.

"So Mrs Avni Neil Khanna are you ready to give us a second chance"He asked and I nodded keeping my head on his chest.

Here is the update the whole truth is revealed if you have any confusion you can comment down will answer it

Love
Aaysha.