𝓐 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽

"Neil you know I hate this habit of your"I warned as we were now currently driving to God knows where

"Neil you know I hate this habit of your"I warned as we were now currently driving to God knows where .

"I know Avu but wait for few minutes I can assure you that you will love it"He replied and continued.

I just came back from hospital and soon after dinner he asked me to change as he has to take me somewhere and I hate that he keeps suspense everytime.

"Here we are"Neil announced halting the car breaking my revivre .

We got down and I could see a small shop he led me inside and talked with the owner about something which I was oblivious about and soon after we came outside without buying anything.

My mouth opened with shocked as I saw the thing in front of me it was a Tandem Bycycle and I absolutely loved it.

"Shut your mouth or else flies will enter inside"Neil said closing my mouth with his hands.

"So ready for the ride"Neil asked.

"Yes"I squealed and ran to the cycle and took the front seat while Neil followed me behind and I could hear him chuckling probably at my childishness but do I care no.

We started driving and trust me it was the best feeling driving on the empty streets at night with light wind blowing with the love of your life nothing can be more beautiful than this.

We stopped the Tandem Bycycle in front of a ice cream cart.

"What flavour would you like to have"Neil asked

"Vanilla"I replied as I am a sucker of Vanilla since childhood.

He went and brought a two cones with scoop on Vanilla in one and Chocolate in other.

I took the Vanilla one from him and started eating Neil handed me his cone and sat in the front and started paddling.

"Where are we going"I asked licking on my cone.

"Marine Drive"Neil replied

After a drive of twenty minutes we reached Marine drive .

We went and sat on the stones near the water it was so peaceful the waves coming near the shore and than trailing back it was a beautiful scene with a sky full of stars.

We both sat there hand in hand with Neil eating his icecream as I have already completed mine while driving.

"It's so peaceful here right"Neil asked staring at the waves.

"Yes it is thank you so much for bringing me here"I said.

"You know I used to come here daily at night after dad's death"He told as I nodded.

"Now to where"I asked dusting my clothes as we have been sitting here for almost three hours talking about anything and everything.

"Live Music at Hard Rock Cafe"He replied .

We again sat at the bycycle and drove to the Hard Rock Cafe .

The music was blasting loudly inside the Cafe with few people dancing here and there.

We both went and sat at the table for two .

"One Orange Juice and one Coke"Neil ordered the waiter for our drinks and gave me a smile as I gave him thankful look he knows how much I hate drinks and people who drink.

We sat there sipping our soft drinks listening to the performance of Band.

They were singing and playing tunes of the song Tu Aata Hai seene Mai and also it's one of my favourite song.

Tu aata hai seene mein

Jab jab saansein bharti hoon

Tere dil ki galiyon se

Main har roz guzarti hoon.

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu

Main reth jaisi udti hoon,

Kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega

Jaise main karti hoon.

Haan...haan...haan!

Haan...haan...haan!

Meri nazar ka safar

Tujhpe hi aaker ruke

Kehne ko baaki hai kya?

Kehna tha jo keh chuke.

Meri nigahein hain teri nigahon ki

Tujhe khabar kya bekhabar?

Main tujhse hi chup chup kar

Teri aankhein padhti hoon,

lyricsdaw.com

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega

Jaise main karti hoon.

Haan...haan...haan!

Haan...haan...haan!

Tu jo mujhe aa mila

Sapne hue sarphire,

Haathon mein aate nehi

Udte hain lamhein meri.

Meri hasi tujhse

Meri khushi tujhse

Tujhe khabar kya beqadar.

Jis din tujhko na dekhun

Pagal pagal phirti hoon,

Kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega

Jaise me karti hoon.

Haan...haan...haan!

Haan...haan...haan!

Everyone clapped as the song got over.

"It was fun wasn't it"I exclaimed as we were now outside the cafe leaving for the shop and the will take the car from their and leave for home.

"I love you Neil"I confessed as we were now currently in car driving to home.

"I love you too Avni"He confessed back keeping his hand on mine.