𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵

The screeching sound of the car pulled me out of my reviver as I reached Uncle and Aunty's house

The screeching sound of the car pulled me out of my reviver as I reached Uncle and Aunty's house. I stepped down from the car thanked the driver and ranged the doorbell. It's been a week since Neil revealed the whole truth to me since then we have had quite a good time together we have movie nights,we shop together and enjoy ourselves.

"Baccha I missed you so much"Aunty said opening the door and hugging me.

"I miss you too aunty"I replied as we broke the hug you would be thinking why I don't call her mom it's just that I can't come to term with calling some one else mom other than my real mother though I love aunty more than my real mother.

We both entered inside and the sight I saw shocked me Neil was sitting with Uncle both were engrossed in playing chess.

"You idiot didn't you told me you were going to work"I shouted marching towards Neil and hit him on his shoulder.

"Calm down Ladydon I left for office only but than I got Manik's message that today's meeting is cancelled so decided on coming here"He reasoned and shifted his attention back to the chess board.

"So couldn't you inform me that you are coming here"I asked angrily.

"As per my knowledge you were in Hospital weren't you"He asked keeping his finger on his chin and tapped it like he is thinking.

I hit him on his forehead and shook my head at his childish behaviour I can't believe he is the same person whom I got married to maybe he was always like this but just didn't let anyone know.

"You two stop it and Avu you come with me we will watch a movie"Aunty said dragging me as Uncle and Neil resumed their chess I don't know what they find interesting in that stupid game.

I was halfway through movie when aunty went saying she has to prepare for lunch and when I asked if I should come she just dismiss it saying maid is there to help her.

I felt someone sitting beside me when I looked beside I saw Neil sitting beside me as I remembered our horror movie night when I got scared because he sat beside me.

He wrapped his arm around me as I laid my head on his chest as we continued watching movie.

After sometime I could feel the movement of fingers behind my back.

"Neil what are you doing"I asked trying to concentrate on the movie but couldn't.

"What"He asked innocently and I glared at him while he just put his hand up in air as if surrendering.

"Neil Avni lunch is ready"I heard aunt shout as we both went to have lunch.

Lunch was really tasty it was spaghetti with meatballs .

"Bye Aunty Bye uncle"I bid bye to them as we both entered the car.

"Where the hell are you taking me"I asked him as he didn't take the route which was the way to our home.

"Calm down you will get to know"He replied still focusing on the road irritating me.

He drove for around two hours before stopping at a restaurant from where he took parcel don't tell me he just came here just for dinner and I was proven wrong as he continued driving. I just kept my head on the window and slept as the cold wind blowing around made me really sleepy.

"Avni wake up"I hear someone shaking me as I looked around and saw that it was already night and I shivered as the wind was really strong here.

I got out of the car and Neil intertwined our hands and led me towards the cliff it was really a beautiful place we could see almost the entire city from here.

Neil layed down the mat god knows where did he got that from. We both sat and had our dinner with feeding each other.

We both layed down and from here I could clearly see a lots of star which we didn't get to see in city now a days.

I shifted myself more towards Neil and slept on his chest while he wrapped his hand around me and we both layed down their.

"The moon seems so beautiful"I admired as the moon looked so beautiful.

"True it's so beautiful"He replied as I turned towards him and saw that he was not staring at moon but at me which made me blush as I hid my face in his chest.

"Do you know how did I found this place"He asked as I shook my head and motioned him to continue.

"After dad's death I was really very sad while driving I found this place and trust me since than this is my comfort place"He explained as I just hugged him tighter.