𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Stepping down from the flight and collecting my luggage I made my outside the airport where a cab is already waiting for me.

The drive was a complete silence as it was still early hours in the morning and there was not much rush I reached home and saw that house was locked thankfully I had a spare key with as I don't want to disturb Avni and Nandu .

I entered inside and tiptoed to my room without making a single noise. I took a shower and changed myself into comfortable clothes and jumped on the bed and quickly sleep took over me due to the jet lag  travelling for long hours is tiring.

"Nandu no please"I heard Avni murmer before I felt a splash of water on my face as I got up with a Jolt.

I look beside me and saw Nandu standing with an empty bucket laughing her heart out while Avni was standing beside her a small smile playing on her lips how much I missed her beautiful face and her smile though it was just for two days.

I glared at Nandu and gave Avni a small smile and went to washroom as to freshen up as I heard footsteps fading away probably Avni and Nandu went downstairs.

I changed into a white T-shrit with black ripped jeans set my hair and went downstairs as I was really hungry.

I reached downstairs and saw that Avni and Nandu were already having breakfast I went and sat beside Avni as she served me White Sauce Pasta. I quickly dig into it being hungry as I absolutely hate flight food.

"Bhai are you going to office today"Nandu asked me breaking the silence..

"Nope I am quite tired am on a leave today"I replied and she nodded and went bidding bye to us.

"Neil I want to meet Uncle and Aunty"She demanded after we were done with our breakfast

"Oh yes I completely forgot about that you go and get ready quickly we will leave than"I informed and she nodded and went upstairs as I sat there using my phone.

"Let's leave"She said coming down after ten minutes wearing a white full sleeve top with blue jeans.

We both sat in the car and I started driving towards the place where Uncle and Aunty live.

The whole ride was complete silence with soft music playing in the background.

"Here come"I said leading her towards a two story house where Uncle and Aunty live.

I ranged the doorbell as Swarna aunty opened the door as soon as Swarna aunty saw Avni she engulfed her in a tight hug with tears flowing from both of their eyes.

"Aunty I missed you a lot"Avni murmered and I saw a look of disappointment appear in aunty's eyes and I felt she doesn't like Avni calling her aunty as she earlier said she consider Avni as her Daughter and probably want Avni to call her mom.

We entered inside and sat talking with uncle and aunty overall it was a good family time.

"You two are not leaving without having lunch"Aunty said pointing at two of us as we were about to leave.

"Sure"I said with a chuckle as Avni look at us amazed wondering  how well we gel with each other.

We all sat at the dinning table as Aunty served us lunch she has made Paneer with chapattis and Dal tadka and Jeera rice. It felt so good to have Ghar ka Khana after so many days.

"Neil I want to talk to you about something"Avni requested as I saw her eyes having a lots of question as we have finally reached home.

"Sure let's go to the balcony"I said as we both went to the balcony and sat on swing with light wind blowing around us.

"Neil I know it was wrong to intrude in your personal space but curiousity got the best out of me and I ended up in that room"She started talking and I exactly know which room she is talking about as I nodded and motioned her to continue.

Here goes the update hope you all liked it

Here goes the update hope you all liked it .Did you like the bond shared by Neil and Avni's Uncle and Aunty.

Love .
Aaysha.