Chapter 34

Chapter 33

Well let me catch you up on a few things that have happened the past few weeks. Dad turned on the Authority. He also has a match with Seth at WrestleMania. But me? Well Jon and I have been together for about a month now. But I have been laying off my TV time because apparently they want to give my character a new fresh look and vibe to her. I personally have no problem with it. But currently I am with Kim (dad’s girlfriend) getting ready for the Hall of Fame. I'm flying solo tonight  Jon isn’t going this year and neither is Seth that I know of. So of course I will be the loner. Because I know for a fact I will not be three wheeling with my father hell no I don’t need to be scarred for life.

“Rach sweetie you done yet?”

“Yeah almost done.” I looked up and my makeup was perfect and so was my hair. I went to my closet and pulled at my dress.

“You are going to look stunning tonight Rach. Too bad Jon won’t be here tonight.”

“Thanks Kim. Yeah too bad but oh well nothing can be done about it.”

Kim helped me put on my dress and then she had to put my shoes on for me. I got to love this woman. Dad picked a good one this time. Kim went back to her room to change and make sure dad was getting ready. God knows that man takes longer than a woman sometimes. I went to the balcony to just sit out with the cool air and waste some time.

MYSTERY POV

She has no idea I'm here. I looked down at my tux making sure it was all straightened out and perfect. I was looking at the room number.

"102,103… 104!” I whispered. I pulled the key card from my pocket and unlocked the door. I looked around and didn’t see her until I felt a slight breeze so I looked for the balcony door and soon enough I saw her with her back to me but I could already tell she looked stunning. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She jumped a little and then turned around. She looked absolutely stunning. My eyes trailed from bottom to top. When I looked at her she had tears in her eyes but the brightest smile ever on her face.

Rachel’s POV

I heard someone clear their throat. It startled me. I turned around and saw none other than my wonderful boyfriend, the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose. But he was in a tux. He stood there staring at each other when I finally threw myself into his arms and hugged him. He gave me a kiss filled with love and passion.

“You look beyond beautiful princess.” I blushed and kissed him again.

“I thought you weren’t going?”

“I was not going to leave my girl unattended especially looking like that.”

At the Arena

We all got to the arena about an hour before the ceremony.

“Rachel. Paul is looking for you.” One of the assistance told me. I nodded and started looking for Paul. I found him talking to Arnold back stage.

“You rang boss!” I sang which made him laugh. He nodded and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“You clean up nicely Orton.”

“At least one Orton does.” I joked.

“But all joking aside what you need boss man?” he looked at Arnold.

“This is all you man.” I raised an eyebrow and looked at Arnold. He seemed a little nervous around me. If anything it should be me around him.

“Well, Miss Orton I would be honored if you would escort me out their tonight when Hunter here inducts me.”

“Oh my! Yes! I would love to.” I smiled and hugged him. When I pulled away I couldn’t stop smiling. Arnold had to leave to go talk to some people after that.

“There you are babe. We need to get to our seats. Are you okay?” I looped my arm with Jon’s as we started to head to our seats which were behind Hunter and Stephanie.

“I just hugged Terminator!” I smiled and Jon just laughed. We finally got to our seats. I laughed, cried, and smiled during the whole thing. But then Hunter turned around and motioned for me to follow him.

“I’ll be back.” I whispered to Jon who nodded but was a little suspicious I guess. I looped my arm with Hunter’s and we went back stage. Hunter went out and made a nice speech about Arnold and everything.

Arnold and I looked at each other and smiled. We looped arms and waited from our cue. We walked out him and Hunter shook hands and hugged. Then Arnold kissed my cheek and gave me a hug before I went backstage to go stand with Hunter. When I got backstage he had a proud look on his face.

“You okay Hunter?”

“I'm just so proud. You have changed so much since I remember when you were 15 when we first met. You really have become a beautiful woman.” He smiled. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. We eventually went back to our seats for the rest of the show.

“So that’s where you two ran off to. I thought you guys were running off into the sunset together.” Jon whispered I laughed and punched him playfully.

“With Hunter? Never. But maybe with Arnold.” I joked. Jon laughed and we continued to watch the ceremony.

Once everything was all done Jon and I went back to the hotel. We didn’t plan on going to the after party dinner thing. We just went back to the hotel and well you know the rest…..