Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Rachel’s POV

It was Raw almost 24 hours since Hell in a Cell. The show has just started. It opened up with Steph, Hunter, and Colby talking about last night. I wasn’t interested I was about to turn and walk away when my dad’s theme played. I looked back at the screen and sure enough he was coming down.

“Why is it that I’ve heard twice tonight that John Cena beat Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell?” Dada started to ramble on. I needed to go out there to stop him. I made my way down the ramp the crowd started getting louder once they noticed me. I got a mic from one of the guys around the ring.

“Dad! Dad! Stop it!” He wouldn’t  listen. All of a sudden he attacked Seth. They separated them but he just went for him again. I stood in the corner of the ring with Steph so we wouldn’t get hurt.

“Enough! Enough Randy! We are not doing this! Back up” Hunter started to yell. Seth had that stupid smile on his face. Ooh how I wish I could just smack it right off his face.

Hunter kept yelling at my dad but he still wouldn’t listen to him. I decided to say something.

“Dad” I said softly

“Dad listen to him please.” This time he looked right at me and his face softened. He started to calm down. I walked right up to Seth and whispered “You better get out now while you have to chance.”

He looked at me laughed and didn’t listen oh well at least I tried. I went to go stand with Steph again. The all of a sudden dad pushed Hunter and gave Seth and RKO. I was laughing at that point. I walked right next to Seth who was laid flat out on the floor and put the mic to my lips and said “I warned you. I told you to leave the ring while you at the chance but you didn’t listen. Look who gets the last laugh this time.” With that said I exited the ring and walked backstage with dad.

Once we crossed the curtains we went into a fit of laughter.

“That’s what I'm talking about some good old Orton fun!” I'm so happy dad is happy and laughing. It’s rare that we work together like we did.

“Alright baby girl I gotta go get changed and showered. I’ll see ya alright.” He kissed my forehead and went to his locker room. I went to one of the monitors to watch the rest of the show.

Wasn’t very interesting until Cena’s segment with Steph. That I was watching the screen very intently. When she told John about him joining the Authority I started to laugh. Then Hunter came out of course.

“Team Authority versus Team Cena at Survivor Series. Well whoever will support you that is Cena.” Hunter told John rudely. I decided lets go have some fun with the Authority.

My music played

Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down
Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down

I was walking down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

“Well Hunter I have a few guys back there that will fight on Cena’s team.” At this point I was in the ring and standing at John’s side.

“No matter who you have the Authority will win. We will plow through team Cena like no tomorrow.” I laughed at that. John looked at me like I was nuts. Well when Randy Orton is your father well I think that’s in my blood.

“You know  I recall you saying something to the Shield H. Adapt or parish. Well it’s going to be Team Cena who adapts and Team Authority who parishes.” By this time Steph got into my face.