Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Rachel walked into the Phillips arena with her suitcase at her side. She had a lot of time to think things over about whether she is resigning or not. But honestly she still doesn't know. But if she does decide to go she was going to make sure she goes out with a bang. She was going to make a statement to people in creative tonight was the night she changes her career.

----

Rachel sat in a steel chair wrapping her hands while watching the opening of Raw. She was more than likely going to fly solo tonight. She needed to change. She needed to make a statement and that is what she is going to do started tonight.

She listened to Seth ramble. She laughed when he started getting a little too cocky. She couldn't wait until Brock got his hands on Seth and tore him limb from limb. She was itching to get her hands on J and J but unfortunately they wouldn't be around to receive their beating.

-----

Rachel continued to watch Raw from her locker room. Well more like a room she claimed for herself. No one really knew she was here only her dad and by dad she means Randy. She decided no matter what he did raise her and took her in when she was young. It was only fair for him to still be called dad.

----

It was finally time for Rachel's moment. She shrugged on her leather jacket and jogged to the curtain. She saw Rusev with Summer and told the tech guy to play her music right away. She smirked and ran out to the ramp. She stood face to face with none other than John Cena accepting his open challenge.

"Woah, woah!" the champ was not expecting to see Rachel.

"What's wrong Johnny boy? Afraid I'm gonna beat you. The challenge is open to anyone isn't it? You aren't going to turn me down because I'm a diva are you?" The crowd started chanting no. They wanted to see this match. Rachel was going to make sure they did. She took off her jacket and placed it on the steps and got into the ring.

"Are you sure about this?" John asked. Rachel rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"Shut up and let's fight!" The ref signaled for the bell and they locked up.

----

Rachel was putting one hell of a fight. John had to admit she was pretty good. All of a sudden he felt arms wrap around his waist and he was thrown back. Rachel had just delivered a German Suplex to John Cena. The crowd started chanting suplex city. She was egging for Cena to get up. Once he was up she hit him with a stunner and went for the pin.

1..

2..

Just as the ref was going to hit 3 John kicked out. They hit each other with punches back and forth. Cena hit Rachel with an AA and went for the pin and Rachel kicked out at 1. John was shocked and so was everyone in the arena. Rachel was able to hit John with a super kick and he fell to the mat. She went for the pin but all of a sudden she was pulled out of the ring landing face first to the mat outside the ring. She looked up and saw Kevin Owens in the ring. She was furious! She would have had it if it weren't for him. She was blinded with rage. As he was taunting Cena she got in the ring. As Owens turned around she hit him with an RKO.

"Paybacks a bitch!" Rachel spat at him and exited the ring pissed off beyond belief. The crowd was chanting her name as she made it backstage.

She held her mouth that hurt like a bitch because of Owens pulling her. She walked through the halls her jacket in her hands and an angry look in her eyes. As she continued to walk throughout the halls she saw Kane coming to her.