Chapter 54

NEW COVER NAME BUT SAME STORY!!

Chapter 54

It was finally Monday morning. Rachel was up early doing things on her computer. She has a meeting later in the day with Hunter and Stephanie so she needed to be ready. She let Jon sleep in since he had one hell of a night. She made him breakfast in bed. He deserved it plus she wanted to treat her man. She went over to the bed they shared and woke him up. Well, tried to wake her up that is. He groaned a few time but nothing.

"I guess you won't get your food then." She was about to walk out of the room but he shot up.

"I'm up!" She smirked and brought the food to him and kissed his head. He started stuffing his face and then looked up at the woman he loves.

"I have to get ready for a meeting. Eat up and enjoy hun." She grabbed her clothes and stepped into the bathroom. She showered dried her hair and did her makeup and then got dressed. She gathered up the clothes she had on previously and put them in the hamper. She walked out to see Jon looking for clothes. He was limping still. He turned and looked at He has never seen her dressed so professional and he had to say he loved it.

"Now who is your meeting with?"

"Stephanie and Hunter." He nodded. What she didn't know was Jon knew her contract is expiring and he was praying to God she was renewing it.

"Now I'm running late sweetheart. I'll see you after okay?" He nodded and she pecked him on the lips and grabbed her bag and phone and was out the door. She started to run as fast as she could to the office inside the arena. Once she found the door she knocked and went in.

"I'm so sorry I am late. It will never happen again." Hunter and Stephanie knew it was rare for her to be late and for her to not even give an excuse made them proud.

"Have a seat Rachel." Stephanie told her. She nodded and sat. The married couple sat across from her.

"We know you have a certain beast on speed dial."

"What about Brock?" Rachel was now confused. All of a sudden they are so interested in him.

"Do you know where he is?"

"Somewhere in the state. Just maybe in a hotel somewhere around here."

"We know you were going to bring him tonight Rachel. I'm just mad I didn't come up with it myself." Rachel now smirked realizing she thought of something even bigger.

"Put him against golden boy."

"Excuse me?" Stephanie now cut in.

"You do what's best for business right? Well, Brock Lesnar versus Seth Rollins in 5 weeks at Battleground for the title is what's best for business. I bring Brock and Paul you give him Rollins and a match. Do we have a deal?" Rachel stuck her hand out and at her bosses.

"I think we do have a deal Rachel." They shook hands with her. She turned around and was about to walk out.

"But one more thing Rachel!" Stephanie called out.

"Yes."

"You also need to represent Brock now."

"Well you got a deal there. It was pleasure doing business with you both. I will see you later." With that she was gone and out the door. As she was walking the halls to exit the arena she pulled out her phone and called Paul.

"Ah what can I do for you Miss. Orton?"

"We need to meet up ASAP you, me, and Lesnar."

"Come by the hotel we will discuss it here. The Marriot downtown. Room 156."