Chapter 41

Chapter 41

It's been about 2 weeks since the break up and that also means 2 weeks since Colby and I kissed. We have been hanging out and working on our storyline. It surprisingly isn't awkward at all. The only thing different is that we flirt and all. Let's see what other things have happened. Well, I finally talked to dad and we are all good. Besides the fact that he wants to kill Jon. Same with Cena. We finally talked and made up and we are as close as ever and so are Nikki and I which is nice to have a girlfriend now. Oh and 1 last thing I am Number 1 Contender for Nikki's title!!! But we'll that's what's been happening in my life for the past couple weeks I need to go get ready for Extreme Rules so see ya!

I was walking around the arena looking for Hunter I have no clue where he is. I was running around the halls like a mad woman looking for him.

"Hunter!!!" I yelled out when I saw him and ran up to him.

"Yes Rachel?"

"When is my match?"

"Second to last."

"So about how much time do I have til I need to be at the gorilla?"

"About an hour and a half I think." I nodded and gave him a quick thanks and ran to my locker room to get ready. Oh and another thing I did during those couple weeks I also dyed my hair dark red.

Finally after about a half an hour I was dressed and on my way to get my hair and makeup done. I had to slip on a cover up first so no one could see my new attire. I went straight to the makeup artists she was going crazy about my attire. I looked at the time and saw I had about a half an hour until I needed to be at the gorilla. As I started making my way there I ran into my dad. He stopped me.

"No matter what I will always be proud of my little girl okay?" I nodded and we hugged and he went to get ready for his match which was after mine. I found a quiet area to start stretching. I took off my cape and started doing some warm ups. I did everything I needed.

"Rachel you're up next." I looked up and saw a tech guy I nodded and grabbed my cape and put it on.  While I was standing there waiting I felt 2 hands on my hips.

"Good luck princess." Colby whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then my theme went off signaling my cue.

I walked out and everyone started cheering. I stopped on the stage and took off my cape and had a huge smile at my face. I got an even bigger reaction. I started side stepping down the ramp slapping fans hands also. I slid into the ring and stood face to face with Nikki. She gave me a very small smile and nod. I returned it.

"This match is set for one fall and it is for the Diva's Championship."

"Introducing first the challenger from St. Louis, Missouri. Racheeeellll! Orrrrtoooonnn!"

"And from Scottsdale, Arizona. She is the current Diva's champion Nikkiii Beeeelllaaa!" The ref signaled for the bell and we locked up.