Chapter 11

Chapter 11

                Rachel’s POV

It is finally Sunday and that means it Hell in a cell. Once I got the arena I went to the locker room to change my clothes. I know for a fact I will be out there tonight whether I have a last minute filler match or not.

I decided to go watch the show since it was starting. It started off the Cesaro vs. Dolph for the Intercontinental Championship. Of course Dolph won.

Then it was Nikki and Brie’s match. I watched some of it but I had to go find Jon to talk to him about tonight.

I knocked on his locker room door. I heard him yell come in. He looked up from tying his boot and smiled at me. He finished tying them and got up and pulled me into a hug.

“You look great. Just like me.” He winked.

“Of course. I got your back tonight Jon. I know Rollins and he is going to get the 2 doofuses he calls security to get involved so I will be right there to get them.”

“Rach no I don’t want you in this.”

“Jon I’m not going to just sit here and watch a 3 on 1 assault on you. I care to much to do that. I will be safe you know that plus you will be there I will be fine please just trust me.” I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him smiling.

“Fine but if you get hurt I don’t know what I will do.” I kissed his cheek and he turned a light shade of pink.

“Can I wrap your hands for you?”

“Sure you can sweetheart.” I wrote choose on his left hand and hell on his right. When I finished that we started to just talk about tonight and all the funny crap he has been doing to Colby. When I looked at the time it was almost time for him to go out for his match.

“Come on Jon. It’s almost time.”

About 15 minutes later he went out first and then Colby. I stood watching on one of the monitors. I was biting my lip because I was so nervous.

“Nervous huh?” Someone said scaring me a little and making me jump. I turned and it was Brie.

“Yeah I know he has done crazier crap but I didn’t know him then but now I do and I'm terrified.”

“I know how you feel. I used to get like that with Bryan.”

“Yeah but you guys were together. Jon and I aren’t.” She wrapped her arms around me and said something I didn’t expect.

“Loving someone does that to you.” With that said she left.

I looked at the monitor and saw Jon on top of the cell and the match hasn’t even started. The 2 little “bodyguards” started to clime the cell.

“Oh hell no. Play my music!”

Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down
Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down
Under the lights and sound
Everybody get down, down
You know that she's a killer
Watch it get down, watch it get down
Murder

I ran down as fast as I could. All four men at the top of the cell were just staring at me. I started to climb the cell. The crowd was going crazy yelling my name.

Cole-“Holy crap she’s climbing the cell who would have thought.”  

King-“She likes taking risks and I like that.”

JBL-“She needs to get down. It is not fair to Rollins.”

I rolled my eyes at that comment. Once I was at the top Mercury tried to come at me I gave him and RKO. Then Noble tried to come at me also and I gave him a Stunner. I didn’t see Jon or Colby anymore I looked around and noticed they were climbing down hitting each other.

‘Oh no’ I thought ‘This isn’t going to end well right now’

The one thing that I was afraid of happened. They both fell and onto an announce table.              I was officially freaking out. I started to climb down as fast as I could. Once I was about 4 feet away from the ground I just jumped off I didn’t care. Surprisingly I landed on my feet. I went to Jon right away trying to get him to get up. He winked at me then closed his eyes.

‘That sneaky Lunatic. He is not that hurt. Thank God’

They put them both on stretchers and then Jon got up grabbed Colby and dragged him into the ring. The 2 “bodyguards” tried to stop him until I stood right in front of them they stopped dead in their tracks. The match officially started. I didn’t pay much attention to it since I knew no one was going to get involved since they are locked in there plus I was making sure dumb and dumber didn’t try to mess anything up. Dean was going for the winning pin when the lights went out.

‘No! No!  No! Someone always have to mess it up.’ When the lights came back on Bray Wyatt was in the ring. I was screaming and yelling for Jon to watch out but it didn’t work. Bray gave Jon a sister Abigail that knocked him out. Colby went for the pin and won. I was angry. No let me rephrase that I was fuming. Once the door to the cell was open I ran in there and slid in to the ring to check on Jon.

“Jon are you okay? Please answer me.”

“I'm fine princess don’t need to worry about me.”

“How could I not! You went through a table and pretty much Hell!” I helped him out of the ring and we were walking up the ramp. The crowd was going nuts. I heard a little girl yell “Mrs. Rachel Ambrose”

I think Jon heard it to because he looked at me and smiled. Once we were backstage some superstars came to help me with Jon. We took him to the trainers to get looked at.

“I’m fine Rach I don’t need to be here.”

“Yes you do Jon I won’t stop worrying until the doctor tells me you are got it.”

“Yes mam” Him saying that made me laugh.

Doc Sampson came back and said he was fin but some bruising and soreness that’s it.

“You are staying with me Jon. I don’t want you going all the way to the hotel.”

“What about my stuff?”

“I already have it. I knew you were going to pull some stunt today. I called the hotel and someone dropped it off here for me.”

“You know me to well princess thanks.” He gave me a kiss on the cheek. We made it to my bus I went to go get changed into my pajamas and so did Jon.

I noticed Jon grabbed a blanket and pillow and was walking to the couch.

“What are you doing?” He looked at me confused.

“Umm. Going to sleep on the couch.”

“I don’t think so mister. After the night you just had you are with me in the bed.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive now come on because I'm tired.” We both laid down in the bed. Jon on his back with his arms up under his head and me on my side. Then I did something neither of us expected I rolled onto my other side so I was facing Jon. Then, I snuggled up into his side once he put his arm around me I fell asleep instantly.