Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Rachel’s POV

-Saturday-

I woke up to a call from Cena saying that he wants to have breakfast so we could talk and catch up. That usually means he needs to vent and I'm the person for that. Luckily I was in Florida already so it was only   about a 20 minute drive to his house so we could go together. I just got to Cena’s place. I closed the door of my rental and walked up to the door and rang the bell. Cena answered in one of his shirts and jeans. He smiled and gave me a tight hug. Okay something is really wrong. I didn’t say anything we just got into the car and drove to the diner. We were sitting he ordered an orange juice and I ordered a coffee. Once our drinks came I spoke up.

“Okay what’s up? I’ve never seen you like this.”

“Brie, JJ, and their mom talked to me and basically told me to break up with Nicole. Just because I don’t want to get married again or have kids and Nicole does.”

I stopped him right there. “Woah hold up. It isn’t there place to say anything to you. Nicole was willing to change because she loves you. They are her  family they need to talk to her not you. I see how much you love each other so much and you are seriously going to throw it all away because of that. She changed her mind not because of you but because she loves you.”

He just sat there and stared at me. I laughed a little and said “I may be young but I know more than you think.” We ate and talked for a while about everything.

“Oh and on Raw the little stunt you pulled as being me. That was well awesome. No one has ever done that for me and I'm glad it was you. You are like a sister to be the one I never got.”

I giggle at that. Cena paid the check and we went back to his house. I couldn’t stay though I have something I have to do. I said bye to Cena and drove to the airport. I was going to fly to San Diego to see Nicole but I need to get my things.

-Next day in San Diego-

I got into the rental car. Thank god Cena has given me the address before. I walked up to the door and knocked. Nicole answered and she looked miserable. I took my sunglasses off and asked to come in and she let me in.

“Would you like something to drink Rachel?”

“No thank you. Could we talk?”

“Yeah sure lets go out to the balcony.” I followed her out and we sat on the couches.

“So , what you want to talk about?”

“Umm, yesterday I met John and he told me a few things. I just want you to know don’t give up on him. Don’t let him walk away like that. Put up a fight. He’s worth it. You and him love each other so much. Don’t let that get in the way of something good.”

Nicole just stared at me and then all of a sudden hugged me. I hugged back.

“Thank you. You are the only one trying to help. My family isn’t even helping they want me and him broken up.”

I went into my purse and pulled out a plane ticket and handed it to me. She looked at me confused.

“This. This is a plane ticket to Tampa. For you. We may never get along but John is like my brother so that would make you my sister and I just everything to be good between you and him.”

I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes.

“You didn’t have to do that Rachel.”

“I wanted to okay don’t worry about it but I gotta go I got to go to the next city for Raw tomorrow. Call me when you are on your way to his place. He doesn’t even know it’s you showing up. He thinks I was coming back to hang out with him. We said our goodbyes and I was on my way to the airport.