6-10

Chapter 6 Is the sun coming out from the west today?

  Tang Feng quit, she looked at her old man.

 "What to eat, is it important for my Yaobao to study?" "If she is admitted to high school, she will be able to ask her youngest to find a job in the county in the future."

  She looked at Song Chu lovingly and felt more and more. Satisfied, "My family Yaobao looks like a city resident." 

Song Youfu thought to his heart, you can get it, just her daughter's domineering and lazy temper, she still be a city resident, don't do it for a few days. Thank God for being driven back. But he didn't dare to say it, and smiled dryly: "Okay, do what you say."

Anyway, he can't control the old woman and the little girl.

As soon as Luo Qiuju heard what her father said, she was afraid that the family would let her sister-in-law continue to study again, and the money that was wasted should be left to her son.

So he severely pinched Boss Song under the table and asked him to speak.
Boss Song looked at the daughter-in-law who secretly gave him a look, then looked up at her fierce and more unreasonable mother, and finally shrank her neck and chose to wear quail with her head down, which made Luo Qiuju angry.

But she did not want to stir together how good this thing, Song Chu spoke first, "Mom, I will go to Beijing University for direct examination."
"By the time father and you go to the Beijing for pension "She smiled again.

Tang Feng's heart is about to change, and she is indeed the most filial girl, "My Yaobao is so smart, and I will definitely be admitted to college, and your father and I will count on you."

"..." Mr. Song smoked. At the corner of the mouth, what does it mean to only count on the little girl, when they don't exist?

When Song Youfu heard Song Chu's words, he felt that he was ironed in his heart. It seemed that he didn't care about his girl in vain. Then he thought about it and it seemed a bit wrong, "Isn't you not allowed to go to college now?"

"Isn't there a University of Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers? When I go to ask my eldest brother tomorrow, let him see if he can help Yaobao." Tang Feng has a mystery of confidence in her daughter, and she is the best anyway. You can also go to the Military University.

Others were speechless. How could it be possible for the younger sister to go to the Workers' Peasants and Soldiers University? If the uncle dared to do this, he would definitely be reported.

"Mom, it's boring to go to the University of Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers." Song Chu threw the pot to Gu Yue. "I heard Gu Yue say today that the college entrance examination is likely to resume in two years, so I have to study high school textbooks by myself and wait until I recover. Go to college."

She knows a lot of pharmaceutical formulating techniques, but if she just took it out, she hadn't learned it, and it would definitely arouse others' suspicion.

Tang Feng knew that Gu Yue was from Kyoto, and did not doubt this.

She smiled and said, "Then you have a good relationship, so you can review your textbooks at home and take a college entrance exam." No one in her village is a college student yet, she said. His son has the highest education in high school, and when her baby girl is admitted to college, the villagers will definitely be envious.

Luo Qiuju curled her lips, she didn't believe in what university my sister-in-law could take, but she was just looking for excuses not to work.

"I don't know when I will be admitted to the university, the younger sister has been reviewing at home?" She couldn't help asking.

Song Chu knows what her sister-in-law thinks, and she doesn't want to do nothing at home like the original, and rely on her home to raise her.

"Mom, you will talk to your uncle tomorrow, let him arrange for me to work." When Song Chu said this, everyone in the family except Tang Feng looked at her with a little weirdness.

My daughter/young sister/girl-in-law/ actually took the initiative to go to work, did the sun come out from the west today?

Tang Feng feels distressed, but her daughter is so old that she can't stay at home every day. There are a lot of gossips outside.

"Then I will go to talk to your uncle at night, let him arrange you to be a scorekeeper, this is a brisk job." She couldn't bear the hardship of her daughter.

Song Lao Er rolled his eyes, "Mom, there is a scorer in the village."

"Mom, why don't I go to raise pigs with my eldest brother." Song Chu has no interest in the scorer, and her uncle may not agree, after all, such obvious favoritism must be scolded.

According to memory, Gu Yue's job was feeding cows and hogweed. If she wanted to get in touch with him more, she would start at work, which was more convenient.

Moreover, she was responsible for the infrastructure construction in the last days, and she was quite experienced in breeding.

Upon hearing this, everyone knew instantly that she was going for Gu Yue, which is normal, and it shocked them.

Tang Feng felt distressed, "How hard it is to feed the pigs." "That's not the case with a big brother." Song Chu knew how to impress her mother.

Her eldest brother was assigned to raise pigs in the village, not only for feeding, but also for cleaning pig manure and fertilizing the crops. The work is not easy, but he can get ten work points.

She will definitely not do nothing if she goes, but this does not need to be explained, because the family will not believe it.

The distressed color in Tang Feng's eyes faded, and was soon replaced by a meaning that was almost the same, "Okay, then go to raise pigs. You go to mow the pig grass, and leave the rest to your elder brother. Anyway, our family. There is no shortage of your work points."

"Mom, I used to read books about raising pigs in the county library. I can provide technical guidance. I can raise pigs big and fat. By the end of the year, our family will be able to split more points. Pork, eat more." Song Chu was vaccinated in advance.

Her words made Tang Feng smile, "My Yaobao is great."

Then she turned to Boss Song and told him, "You can take care of your sister more at that time, and don't let her do the hard work."

"I know." Boss Song doesn't matter, he is used to being oppressed by his old lady.

Luo Qiuju was upset. Why did my sister go to work and let her man do the job? She didn't believe what kind of pigs my aunt would raise. It was clearly aimed at Gu Yue. It would be nice if the pigs weren't raised to death. Not to mention her, except for Tang Feng, everyone here has the same idea. It's just acquiescence. After all, Song Chu can go out even if it is cutting hogweed, it is better than staying at home.

Song Chu naturally saw her dissatisfaction, and a very strong stick happened to be placed on the ground. She picked it up and folded it into two easily, raised her eyebrows and asked, "Sister-in-law, do you have an opinion?"

She has always been able to do it. Don't try to force it, it's useless to deal with such top quality. To be honest, they won't believe it, and they have to be scared.

Sure enough, Luo Qiuju, who had originally wanted to put forward an opinion, was immediately stunned when he saw the folded stick in half. My sister really wanted to do it. Others couldn't control it. There was an old lady who was partial, and her stupid big man couldn't be trusted. She can only smile and say: "No, no opinion."

She can only comfort herself in her heart. My sister-in-law cuts the pig weed and earns a few work points every day, which is so much better than eating for nothing at home.

Next to the meal, there are fried potatoes and vegetables on the table, only a bowl of steamed eggs in front of Song Chu.

Although everyone is dissatisfied with this partiality of eating alone, but they are also used to it, and the old lady can't afford it.

Everyone was hungry and soon picked up their jobs and started eating.

Song Chu found the three small ones on the dinner table while grilling rice, while taking a look at the steamed egg in front of her and swallowing from time to time. Her eyes were full of envy and desire. She felt that she couldn't eat this solo meal.

   In the past few days, one update every day (equivalent to two changes of the old book), and two changes (equivalent to four changes of the old book) after signing the contract (equivalent to four changes of the old book)~~