Fanwai 6

Hua University, Gu Yan has retired from the position of chairman of the student union, preparing for graduation thesis and internship.

  As usual, he rode a bicycle to pick up his girlfriend Ruan Jiao under the girls' dormitory.

  Ruan Jiao was already standing downstairs and waiting. After seeing Gu Yan's arrival, a bright smile appeared on her face, and she trot over and sat in the back.

  When he arrived downstairs, Ruan Jiao jumped out of the car and smiled and said to Gu Yan: "I'm going home at noon today, so I won't eat with you."

  Gu Yan nodded and chuckled, "Okay, if you come back tonight. If you do, call me and we will have dinner together."

  "Okay, I'll come back to eat with you tonight." Ruan Jiao looked at her handsome boyfriend with picturesque eyebrows, her heart still jumped again.

  She was one term younger than Gu Yan. At the beginning, I heard that he was the school's grassroots. When I saw it once, she only found it to be really beautiful, but she didn't feel tempted.

  The intersection between them was that one day she was outside school and met a few hooligans, and happened to meet Gu Yan who was passing by by bike, and then he rescued her.

  At that time, she was dragged by a few gangsters, and her heart was desperate. His appearance made her see the light again, and he was her male god.

  In the beginning, she just kept getting close to him just to repay Gu Yan, his attitude was rather alienated and cold.

  Later in the contact, she found more and more that he was not only handsome, but also very good in character, and his ability was extraordinary. He was not the kind of boring mastery of God, and she couldn't help being attracted a little bit.

  Then she took the initiative to pursue Gu Yan, served breakfast unhindered, invited him to dinner, etc. After more than two years of hard work, she finally pursued her male god not long ago.

  She looked at the background of Gu Yan riding away on the bike, and the love in her eyes was strong.

  "Jiaojiao, did Gu Yan send you to class again?" A long, bright and powerful young woman walked over.

  Ruan Jiao smiled and nodded when she saw her, "Yeah, cousin, are you going back to school today?"

  Her cousin and Gu Yan had been with Gu Yan. Now they have gone to work in the company at home and haven't been back to school for more than a month.

  Ruan Han took his gaze back from Gu Yan's disappeared back. She once liked this man too, and showed him good in the student union, but he did not respond.

  She has never lacked the pursuit of excellent men. Gu Yan did not respond, and she could not take the initiative to show her pursuit again. She has her own pride.

  In addition, she felt that there was a big gap between her identity and Gu Yan. Even if Gu Yan's ability was really good, it was impossible for her family to allow her to marry a man from an ordinary family, so she forcibly suppressed that passion and gave up. NS.

  Unexpectedly, her cousin would dive in, chasing Gu Yan unimpeded for more than two years, and doing a lot of things that she felt embarrassed. She was obviously the lady of the Ruan family, so why bother to chase a man in such a low profile.

  What made her even more surprised was that Gu Yan had agreed to her cousin's pursuit in the first two months, and the two became lovers.

  While feeling a little sour in her heart, she believed some of the gossip she had heard.

  "I'm back today to pack my things, are you going home at noon? Let's get together," she said.

  Ruan Jiao nodded, "Okay."

  She has a good relationship with this cousin who is a strong woman, but she doesn't have a lot of daily contacts. After all, her temperament is relatively salty, and the only thing she has done the most to persevere and not to give up. It's just to pursue Gu Yan.

  After class at noon, Ruan Jiao walked to the gate of the school and saw her cousin's sports car, and then sat in.

  The cousin never concealed her family background in school, and she acted more publicly. After entering school, she drove a sports car to class, and she dressed very well in line with the identity of the rich lady.

  She doesn't wrong herself in terms of food and clothing, but she doesn't like being so public, so everyone didn't know that she had a background.

  In her sophomore year, her cousin asked her to go to the student union. She was not interested in her salty temperament, but she agreed to get in touch with Gu Yan for more time.

  She did not expect that her cousin directly disclosed their relationship in the student union, and she became a rich lady known to many people in the school.

  The two chatted freely along the way. Ruan Han suddenly asked, "Jiaojiao, has Gu Yan's internship unit been found?"

  Ruan Jiao was stunned. "No, he will go to the internship after graduation."

  Gu Yan said. She wanted to spend more time with her at school, but she didn't say this, for fear that her cousin thought she was deliberately showing off, but her eyes were stained with sweetness.

  Ruan Han frowned, "Then did he say that he wanted to go to Ruan's internship?"

  "I haven't said that, what's the matter?" The smile on Ruan Jiao's face narrowed a little.

  Ruan Han didn't want to go around, "I heard many people say recently that Gu Yan agreed to be with you, maybe because of your background."

  "If you marry you, he will be able to fight for less. I don't know how many years. He wanted to go to work for Nguyen Thi, so he didn't go to the internship unit for a long time. He was tired of being with you every day, so he wanted you to take the initiative to pave the way for him."

  She also didn't want to puncture such a fact to attack her cousin, but But he was not happy that the cousin got deeper and deeper.

  Nguyen Thi is a company established by their grandfather and ranked among the top 100 companies in the country. Although she is older than Nguyen Jiao, her dad is ranked third at home.

  Ruan Jiao's father is the eldest, and he is also designated as Ruan's heir. Ruan Jiao's brother joined the company after graduation and gained a firm foothold.

  They have shares in the three houses, but she didn't want to grab the position of the heir, but she was unwilling to be ordinary, so she offered to work in the company.

  Her mother is just her daughter. She can't let her father's illegitimate child take advantage of her. She wants to make an achievement and let her family know that even if she is a girl, she is not bad.

  Therefore, even if she was touched by Gu Yan, but gave up, she is so realistic. If she wants to marry in the future, she will have to marry someone who can help herself.

  When the cousin was with Gu Yan, although she was a little bit sour and envy, she didn't want to destroy it.

  But recently, I heard several friends say that Gu Yan was for the Nguyen Thi, and only agreed to be with her cousin. He wanted to use her cousin to be a Phoenix male, and she felt that she had completely misunderstood the person.

  Unexpectedly, the other party was also blackened by the big dye vat when she graduated. The handsome man who used to be calm and graceful disappeared in her heart. Instead, she was deeply scheming and had a good future.

  Gu Yan was too disappointing, so she had to remind her cousin not to be fooled, and Ruan didn't need such a phoenix man.

  And the family would never agree to the cousin and Gu Yan being together.

  When Ruan Jiao heard this, she was surprised, and then she looked at Ruan Han displeasedly, "Cousin, I believe what kind of character the person I like is. Gu Yan is definitely not this kind of person. I and him. I don't need to worry about things in the meantime."

  She hates other people saying bad things about her boyfriend, even if it's her cousin.

  "Jiaojiao, you are just being raised too naively, knowing people and knowing your face, you still have to defend yourself. He might be a play on your previous hero saving the United States, otherwise how could it be so coincidental? ." Ruan Han persuaded disapprovingly.

  Ruan Jiao's face sank, "Cousin, I believe in my own eyes, I hope you don't slander my boyfriend anymore, otherwise we won't get together in the future."

  "You!" Ruan Han choked, unexpectedly. Ruan Jiao would say this for Gu Yan, "You are really crazy."

  "If you still want to say these inexplicable things to instigate Gu Yan's relationship with Gu Yan, please pull over and stop and I will take a taxi back." Ruan Jiao is Really angry.

  Ruan Han took a deep breath and suppressed the urge to get angry, "Okay, I won't say anything, you don't regret it in the future."

  Ruan Jiao replied firmly, "I will never regret it."

  After she finished speaking, she turned her head sideways and looked out the window. Ruan Han knew that she couldn't continue to communicate, and the two were speechless all the way.