Fanwai 4

After having new motivation, Gu Huan re-searched for new training goals.

  A person was dug soon.

  Tan Fei, who participated in the audition show with Wei Yan, won the fourth place with his handsome appearance and excellent singing skills.

  Wei Yan was ranked ninth at the time. Both of them did not get good resources for the draft because their entertainment company was relatively small and not standardized.

  Next, Wei Yan went to the TV series to run the dragon and was watched by Gu Huan, and then he was pushed to the position of the first-line traffic niche.

  Tan Fei was buried, because the contract was signed for five years, so he was tepid in front of the 18th-line singer.

  The key is that the two were drawn into a team during the draft and had some conflicts. Wei Yan saw Tan Fei not pleasing to his eyes and took the initiative to find trouble.

  Gu Huan listened to the songs he composed, very talented and gifted, but it was a pity that it was not packaged and operated, and it was too difficult to get ahead.

  So she approached Tan Fei.

  In a coffee shop, Tan Fei looked at Gu Huan with a faint smile and said, "You want me to join Yanhuan Entertainment Company, and you want to be my agent. I am curious why you chose me?"

  Gu Huan nodded: "I I am very optimistic about you. I think you have the potential to become popular, and I also believe that I have the ability to make you popular."

  She took out a stack of materials that she had compiled from her bag, "I know you, and I know you are in this circle. Because I love music, I just don't have good resources, and the company doesn't record records for you, so I have never had the chance to make a head start."

  "I feel that there are some salty fish in your life. If you want to be popular , I'm not sure, but I think you must I want to spread the song I wrote all over the world, and I can help you achieve it."

  Tan Fei's originally sloppy smile constricted and stirred the coffee, "You are so confident? If I remember correctly, you are Wei Yan's former agent used to take the resource route of TV dramas and movies. Do you really want to help me realize my musical dream, or do you want me to act?"

  He raised his head and looked at Gu Huan seriously, "You're very accurate. Apart from writing songs and singing, I'm really salty in other aspects. I'm not good at acting, and I don't like acting, so if you You want to push me up to fight with Wei Yan, then you are destined to be disappointed."

  After all , he is in the entertainment industry. For half a month , Qian Wei Yan announced that the contract expired and jumped to Emgrand Entertainment and changed his agent. heard.

  Wei Yan has developed very well over the past year, and a youth game web drama he has made is even more explosive, and people have become popular all the way.

  Most people in the circle knew that the other party was held by Gu Huan with one hand, but now she just left her and jumped, and she was also laughed at by many people behind her back.

  He didn't have this kind of thought, but felt that she was very sad, and finally spent so much energy to lift people up, and the other party kicked her when they became popular.

  Wei Yan's approach was quite disgusting to him.

  It's just that he really doesn't have much acting skills, and he doesn't want to harm the show business circle. He still knows what he is like.

  When Gu Huan heard what he said, not only was he not angry, but a bright smile appeared on her beautiful face, "I like to deal with smart people."

  "To be honest, I've seen your guest starring male number five. The acting skills are indeed better. Bad, so I am not going to let you act. I want to focus on cultivating you to be a top-tier singer and target the talented singer."

  She scanned Tan Fei and continued: "Your figure and appearance are relatively high-quality, and it's okay. Go to the model circle to walk the catwalks, develop your popularity, contact the advertisements of major international brands, and improve your position."

  "I will tailor a path that suits you for you. Not only will you not deviate from your dreams, but will move towards That direction."

  "I really want everyone to see that if I can win a Wei Yan, I can win the second, third, or even nth. I can still take a different route."

  "I am very confident, and it depends on whether you believe it or not." Gu Huan admired Tan Fei's positioning and self-knowledge of himself.

  Wei Yan just likes to be smart. He was too swollen by others in the later period. He wanted to get involved in everything. Without that strength, he would need to develop in three habitats, let alone listen to her advice. He was destined to not go far.

  "What you said is true? Wouldn't you force me to act?" Tan Fei asked, sitting upright.

  The reason why he was treated as a little transparent in the company was that he refused to go to the audition twice and accompany him to dinner several times, which caused the upper management of the company to be unhappy and was refrigerated.

  Gu Huan smiled and said, "Do I have to lie to you? I never like to force people. Our contract can indicate a little bit. You can refuse notices that you don't like."

  "In addition to writing songs and singing, I will arrange for you to leave. On the catwalks, put on some variety shows and contact advertisements. If you think you can sign it, if you think it's not, then forget it." She added.

  Lengleleng talk Fei, Gu Huan totally did not expect to make such a contract would, he thought for a moment, smiled and held out his hand, "and that cooperation happy!"

  He prospects feast Huan entertainment company is very promising, so Gu Huan I also appreciate my self-confidence. I was moved by her and wanted to fight. Anyway, no matter how bad it is, it should not be worse than the status quo. If it doesn't work, he will retreat.

  Gu

  Huan smiled and shook hands with him, "Cooperate faster!" Then Gu Huan asked her to find an assistant at the company again to go to Tan Fei to go to the original company to terminate the contract and sign the person back to the company.

  Then I invited an ace music producer and a well-known composer to give him lessons and training.

  Tan Fei was shocked when he saw two famous masters. These two are evergreen trees in the singing world. Now it is not easy for the queen and the king of singing to be invited, so Gu Huan actually invited him to teach him.

  What's more, they use the top recording studio in the Imperial Capital. It is said that even the songs of Imperial Entertainment have to be booked half a month in advance to use them.

  How did Gu Huan do it? This is too awesome.

  From this matter, he found that Gu Huan might not be that simple. If Wei Yan had heard of it, he would not know what it would be like.

  However, he didn't think much about it. He devoted himself to learning and creating. The company wanted to release a record for him. He didn't want Gu Huan to feel that he was wrong.

  Tan Fei was instructed by two singers in class, and he used the top music studio in the industry. The news spread quickly.

  In a lounge of Emgrand Entertainment, Wei Yan looked at the assistant who had quit with him and asked, "Are you sure it was Gu Huan who helped Tan Fei arrange it?" The

  assistant nodded, "I checked it carefully and it was indeed Gu Huan who did it, but I don't know where she invited the two masters, and she also made an appointment to record in a top studio."

  Wei Yan smashed the cup in his hand on the ground, his face was ugly, "I just switched jobs, she will be with me. Tan Fei, who didn't deal with it, dug up, and got such a good resource directly to Tan Fei. What does she mean? Did

  she deliberately go against me?" "She thought Tan Fei could compare to me? I didn't believe she could. Make that person popular."

  Gu Huan had never told him about having such a good resource, let alone used it, which made him feel extremely upset now.