341-360

Chapter 341 So Quickly Melted into

  Song Chu and Huo Yao, holding hands, walked into the department store together.

  Now the degree of openness to the inside and outside is getting higher and higher. Some people in Guang Province have opened clothing factories. Therefore, many clothes in the Kyoto Department Store can be bought without a ticket.

  The color is no longer the same as in previous years, it is mainly black, gray and blue, and it becomes more colorful.

  When the two saw the ones they liked, they bought them directly, and then they mentioned a few large bags.

  At noon, Huo Yao said: "The time for my appointment with them will come soon, otherwise we can go shopping again."

  "Okay, if you haven't been shopping, let's come again in two days." Song Chu looked at it. While she was still caring, she said with a chuckle.

  Huo Yao said coquettishly: "Chu Chu, why are you so good? I like to go shopping with you. Our vision and taste are very similar."

  She often visits with other friends, but she doesn't have the patience to wait for her. Test one by one. Then her eyesight is a little different from her, and she is asked to give advice, but she may not listen to it, and there will be disagreements from time to time.

  But Song Chu will not only wait for her to try one by one, but also give very good opinions.

  And for example, if she thinks that Song Chu is wearing a good-looking dress, the other party will try it when she asks it. If it looks good, she will buy it directly.

  She felt that coming out with Song Chu was more considerate than with the male colleague who pursued her.

  "If you are a man, I will marry you." She smiled again.

  Song Chu smiled and said: "If I were a man, my Gu Xueshen would cry."

  "Haha, let him cry." Huo Yao carried Song Chu and laughed.

  "Let's put things in the car first, and then go to eat." Song Chu said.

  Huo Yao nodded: "Well, I think so too."

  "You are so good, and you can drive. It's easier to throw it in the car after you go shopping in the mall." She and her friends don't know how to drive. Every time they go to eat, they have to carry large bags and small bags, so tired.

  Song Chu smiled and said: "You can also let Huo brother teach you in the future."

  "He doesn't teach it, saying that it's too dangerous for girls to drive. It's annoying." Huo Yao curled her lips .

  "Actually, you just need to drive slowly. It is more convenient for girls to learn to drive. As long as you pay attention to the speed of the car, it will not be very dangerous." Song Chu supported Huo Yao.

  Huo Yao particularly agreed, "That is, if you look at Brother Yue, let you drive. My brother is too overbearing."

  "Chu Chu, after you come to Kyoto, would you teach me how to drive?" She shook Song Chu's arm. .

  Song Chu nodded very readily: "As long as your family members agree, I'm fine."

  " Don't worry, if you teach me, I can definitely convince them. Now my grandfather and parents let me learn more from you." "Huo Yao blinked and said.

  Song Chu is now the elders who prefer the kind of outstanding juniors, so I also hope that his children can learn from her to win honor.

  "What do you learn from me?" Song Chu was stunned.

  Huo Yao said: "Because I think you are excellent, so I have to learn this quality from you."

  "I feel very relieved after hearing your recent deeds, let alone my grandfather and parents and their older generations. ."she says.

  Song Chu laughed: "It turns out that this is the case. The older generation really pays more attention to these." The two put their things in the car, and then walked to the western restaurant on the next street to eat.

  Sure enough, it was basically young men and women who came and went, and they would unconsciously look at Song Chu and Huo Yao. The two beauties were too eye-catching.

  Especially Song Chu has a 100% return rate.

  When he walked up to the second floor to the reserved position, Huo Yao's three friends had already arrived.

  The eyes of the three of them were fixed on Song Chu's body, and they all showed shock and awe-inspiring expressions.

  Huo Yao smiled and shook her hand at them, "I didn't lie to you, is my Chuchu very beautiful?" The three nodded together, "It's really beautiful." Whatabout the ugly and dirty village girl? Whose rumors came out, they promised not to kill her.

  If this is ugly and earthy, wouldn't they be even uglier and earthy.

  They just said that Gu Yue, a man of outstanding elegance, how could he find someone who is ugly, earthy and uncultured? It's not that there is no common language.

  "You are also very good-looking." Song Chu smiled generously at the three of them.

  Huo Yao pointed to a woman with long hair and a more elegant temperament and said, "This is Xiao Xiao."

  "This is Du Tong." Pointing to a woman with short hair who looked a little capable and said.

  Finally, she pointed to a woman with a perm and a sense of charm and said, "This is Fei Ting."

  "I will officially introduce you, my cousin Song Chu, you can also call her Chu Chu just like me." She kindly took Song Chu to introduce them to the three.

  "Chu Chu, you can also call them Xiaoxiao, Tongtong, Tingting." She added.

  "Chu Chu is good, I am very happy to meet you." Seeing Huo Yao's attitude, the three of them knew that their friends value Song Chu very much, and greeted them first.

  Song Chu nodded, "Hello Xiaoxiao, Tongtong, Tingting, I am also very happy to see you." The two sat down, and everyone began to order.

  There are two menus, one in Chinese and one in English.

  After opening, the number of foreigners has increased a lot, and this restaurant is also opened by a Spanish.

  "Chu Chu, I heard that your English is very good, you see what you want." Du Tong handed her the English menu.

  She wasn't looking for a fault, she was just curious if Song Chu could understand it.

  Afraid of Song Chu's misunderstanding, she said again: "I don't understand it anyway."

  Song Chu took a look and pointed to the menu to order, "I want a macaroni, a steak, and a glass of juice."

  She pointed out. While reading the menu, Du Tong also took the Chinese version of the comparison, "Wow, Chu Chu, your foreign language is really good, and you can recognize the name of the dish."

  Who said that Song Chu is uncultured ? It's just nonsense.

  If Song Chu is illiterate, wouldn't they be illiterate?

  The other two felt the same. Song Chuming had a very high level of education, and the people who spread the rumors were too much.

  Huo Yao hugged Song Chu with a proud smile and said: "That is, Chu Chu is the best in my family."

  "Thank you for your praise. I like this kind of praise very much." Song Chu can also see that the three people's character. Although they are all different, they are not difficult to get along with.

  A few people ordered the meal quickly, and then Du Tong and the three also found that Song Chu's dining etiquette was more standard than theirs, and with a pleasing elegance, particularly good-looking.

  How does this look like a village girl? Obviously, there are more than the children from their families. Song Chu understands girls' hearts better, so he gets along with a few people after a meal.

  In the beginning, the three of them were polite to Song Chu because of Huo Yao's face, but now they completely like her, and only then did they truly accept each other into their circle.

  If you let others know that Song Chu has integrated into the circle of a few people so quickly, you will be surprised. These girls are notoriously arrogant among the three generations...