221-240

Chapter 221: What Are You Doing?

  Song Chu suddenly remembered the major event of the earthquake, went to find his dad in the field, said a few words at random, and went home first.

  There is a national map collected by Gu Yue in her family, which is more detailed for each province and city.

  Song Chu found the place where Tangshan was located, but because it was a parallel world, the names of provinces and cities were different, but the geographical locations were the same.

  Judging from the major events that have occurred before, as long as there is no artificial change, it will happen.

  She had just seen a movie about the earthquake, so she still had an impression of the time, at the end of July 1976.

  Now that you know that something like that will happen, you can't just sit idly by.

  But if she tells the public that there will be a major earthquake in Tang City at the end of July next year, with more than 200,000 deaths and more than 100,000 serious injuries, causing direct economic losses of more than 3 billion yuan, it is estimated that people will think that there is a problem with her brain.

  It is more likely that she will be arrested for the crime of spreading rumors and alarmism.

  How to warn it?

  At this time, she missed Gu Xueshen very much, and she could discuss everything with him, and they could also integrate their three views.

  As for the phone call, she never thought that if she accidentally gets tapped, it will be a big trouble.

  She has some ideas now, but she still has to wait for Gu Xueshen to come back, and she will discuss with him whether or not to do this. After all, there is still more than half a year before it is too late.

  After four o'clock in the afternoon, Song Lao Er ran back.

  "Sister, my master asked me to tell you that someone has come, but it has already gone, and things are done, let you go back first." After he finished speaking, he took out a note from his trouser pocket and handed it to her. "This is for you by Mr. Lu."

  Song Chu took the note and looked at it. It said, "It's done, Zhou Tian will bring Xiao Jin to the bullpen."

  This is to tell her not to go to the bullpen. Someone is tracking and monitoring.

  Song Chu asked Lao Song: "You just came back from the bullpen. Is there anything abnormal?" Lao Song thought for a while and said, "It's nothing, it's just that Lao Lu's son-in-law came, and Lao Lu scolded him. I've been doing my own child in low and low, and he said that his wife is pregnant and will be raising a baby in the county. I will see Lu Lao tomorrow or something."

  " As soon as he left, my master asked me to come back to send you a message and a note." He was before. Squatting down with the master not far from the bullpen, so I watched the whole process.

  Song Chu nodded: "Okay, I know."

  "Don't talk about this to anyone, and don't talk about handing me a note, especially if there are strangers talking about things, you must pretend not to know, did you hear?" She thought for a while and exhorted.

  Song Lao Er patted his chest, "Don't worry, I'm not stupid."

  Song Chu also knew that her second brother was a thief, so he took out fifty yuan and patted him, "Reward you." It should be just a little bit more for the sealing fee. More secure.

  Sure enough, Lao Song's face bloomed, and he hurriedly collected fifty yuan, "Sister, don't worry, I don't know what happened today, let alone see."

  His sister is rarely so serious . He thought it was definitely not easy, so he would not remember anything.

  Song Chu threw him a teachable look, "Okay, I will take you to the provincial capital next time."

  "Sister, the whole family is still the best for me." Song Lao Er was excited and looked numbly.

  The last time my sister took him and his wife to watch a movie in the county seat, many people in the village envied him after returning. If this is to play in the provincial capital, he will be able to play even better when he comes back, so there is no need to envy the fourth.

  Song Chu got goosebumps all over by his tone. She rubbed her arms and said, "You're almost done."

  "I'm going back to the city first, and Dad and eldest brother will come back later. You can help me out." Song Chu said. Just push the bike.

  The second son of Song asked puzzledly: "You can eat in an hour, you don't want to eat?"

  Song Chu waved his hand, "Stop eating, I'll go back to the city to eat. You will ask Dad to find me in the city in two days, and I will take him to the furniture factory to report."

  She was going to chase the teacher's son-in-law and write down the appearance of that person. , I will find a chance to put him in a sack in the future.

  Song Lao Er always felt that his sister was a bit abnormal, but didn't ask much, "Okay, you go back."

  Song Chu rushed to the entrance of the village on a bicycle, just when a man in his thirties got into a minibus.

  She looked through the side window and found that there were four people sitting in the car, and the driver of the car was not like an ordinary person.

  She not only wrote down the appearance of the person, but also the license plate number in her heart.

  At this time, the car started and drove out of the village, and Song Chu rode behind him, watching the car disappear from sight.

  It seems that the teacher's son-in-law is really having a problem, otherwise how could there be so many people waiting to be picked up.

  It is not possible to put in sack for the time being, but are these people hidden in the enemy agents at home or hidden in foreign agents?

  Did someone from the Security Bureau follow?

  With these questions circling in her mind, do you want to say hello to Huo Kai?

  On the road from Xiaba Village to the county seat, there was a section of mountain road passing by, and Song Chu was cycling very fast.

  About halfway down the mountain road, a few gunshots suddenly sounded in front of her, not too close, so she froze.

  Without any hesitation, he rode forward quickly, and his whole body entered a state of guard.

  After riding for about five minutes, she saw two cars parked in front of her, one of which was the minibus she saw before, and the other was a jeep blocking the minibus.

  Then she saw a figure running on the way up the mountain. She didn't want to care about it, anyway the other party got fake documents.

  But after passing by the jeep and scanning the license plate, she was surprised. This is Huo Kai's car. No wonder it looked a bit familiar just now.

  Song Chu can be sure that this is the jeep that Huo Kai often drives, but he doesn't know if he has come.

  At this time, gunshots rang out from the mountain again, and she didn't even think about it, dropped her bike and rushed towards the mountain.

  She was very agile and familiar with mountain roads, and she soon caught up with people.

  Seeing more than two hundred meters away, several people were chasing people with guns in their hands, and she found that it was Lu's son-in-law.

  Who is the one being chased?

  She has mental power perception, plus she is light-handed, and she has been evading behind the grass and big trees, so the other party did not find her.

  After chasing forward another twenty meters, she found two people lying on the ground.

  Both of them were shot at this time, and Song Chu sniffed and died.

  Without hesitation, she chased up again, and avoided and passed the few people from the side.

  After chasing for about half an hour, I found one lying on the ground in front of him.

  Judging from the situation in which she caught up, this person should have escaped all the way, and there were always blood stains on the ground.

  Song Chu found that the man on his stomach was breathing. This was a living person, and she stepped forward quickly.

  Hearing the sound of footsteps, the man lying on his stomach quickly propped his hands and turned around, then took a gun in his hand and pointed it straight at Song Chu.

  When they saw each other, both of them were surprised, "Why are you?"