Fanwai 10

A week after the reception, Song Chu and Gu Yue came back from abroad to attend the seminar and took the initiative to meet with Ruan's family.

  What they say is the man's family, so naturally they can't let the woman's family take the initiative.

  The people of the Ruan family are really flattered. The Gu family is a top-notch family, and the Song family is now a top-notch family, but the most famous ones are Song Chu and Gu Yue.

  One created a new era of biopharmaceuticals and agricultural sciences, and another created a new era of advanced technology. He is the world's most well-known expert and has won several Bell Prizes.

  Song Chu is currently developing anti-aging drugs. If successful, it will prolong life and delay aging, improve physical fitness, and reduce the risk of illness.

  This project has attracted worldwide attention, and the country attaches great importance to it. I heard that it has reached the final experimental stage. Once it is successfully listed, it will create a miracle in the field of biopharmaceuticals.

  Putting aside those who don't want to live, ask who doesn't want to live longer, even those who are very poor and needy.

  Therefore, Song Chu is the treasure of the country, and the degree of attention is the highest, and she has become an idol of countless people.

  Aside from the Gu family and Song family, Song Chu and Gu Yue alone, their wealth and connections are extremely amazing.

  The laboratories of the two are the world's top, and the research and experiment projects are also the most advanced, and they sell a patent at a price of hundreds of millions.

  Two of them come out randomly, and they can all say that they are rich, and being able to get married with such a family is something that many rich people dream of.

  But this kind of good thing was picked up by the Ruan family. Recently, the old man Ruan and others went out, and they were all greeted by all kinds of praise, envy and jealousy, which made them flourish recently.

  Song Chu and Gu Yue made an appointment. Of course, the Ruan family couldn't take Qiao, so they set the time very much.

  The appointed place to eat was in the private restaurant of the Song family. In order to show their sincerity, the Ruan family arrived in the private room early.

  When Song Chu and Gu Yue arrived, they were also members of the Ruan family and Ruan Jiao. It was the first time that they met the true faces of these two big men who often appeared on TV.

  They found that both Song Chu and Gu Yue looked very young, and that the beauty of the handsome men and women was better than what they watched on TV, and they deserved to be recognized as the experts with the highest appearance.

  Ruan Jiao flushed with excitement when she saw her idol. Under Gu Yan's introduction, she cleverly called Song Chu and Gu Yue.

  Song Chu fell in love with this girl who looked clean and smart at a glance, no wonder his son liked it so much.

  After the two of them sat down, the Ruan family couldn't let go of them. Song Chu's reputation was too great, and they were really textbook-level bosses.

  However, Song Chu is very easy-going, slowly leading the topic, eating a meal more harmoniously.

  In the next time, Ruan Jiao will go shopping with Song Chu's mother-in-law, and even play online and mobile games together.

  Yes, Song Chu has a heart that will always be eighteen years old. Apart from the key to the laboratory project, otherwise he would usually spend time with his children, and would drag them to play online games, play gangsters and so on.

  Gu Yue was naturally drawn together, so the family's feelings are very good.

  Every once in a while, the two would take their children out to play, such as going skiing, surfing, rock climbing, etc. After that, Ruan Jiao also joined their activities.

  It also made Ruan Jiao feel a different family atmosphere and joy from the heart.

  Brother and sister Gu Jin will also spend time together, as well as several juniors from the Song family, who like to hang out with Song Chu, which is very exciting and enjoyable.

  Two years later.

  Gu Yan's new energy has achieved the world's most advanced group company and can enter the top five group companies. It can be seen that regardless of his family background, his own ability is also very strong.

  He is a rising business upstart, who can often appear on TV and magazines, and he is also known as the male god of the business world.

  After the company went public, he and Ruan Jiao held a grand wedding, envious of countless people.

  On the other hand, Gu Huan had planned a route for Tan Fei and Su Qin. Neither of them rebelled nor were they white-eyed wolves. They tried very hard to keep up with her.

  So this year Tan Fei won an internationally authoritative singer award, and several songs have also won awards. The number of songs on demand has broken the record, and he has become a veritable singer, fulfilling his first dream of entering the entertainment industry.

  He also made a name for himself in the fashion circle, and won many top international brand endorsements that are the envy of top-tier and celebrity actresses.

  Su Qin did not show any weakness. With more and more exquisite acting skills, this year he successfully won the international highest-level actress crown for a sci-fi blockbuster.

  Not only did she star in several blockbuster heroines in China, Gu Huan also talked about several Hollywood blockbuster heroines for her, and it took a total of three years to become a leading actress.

  This is all thanks to Gu Huan. She has also become the top gold agent in the entertainment industry, and countless male and female stars want to go to her studio.

  On this day, watching Su Qin standing on the international stage on the computer, holding up the queen's trophy, Wei Yan was in a complicated mood, with envy and jealousy, as well as regret and resentment.

  Why did he jump over with a heady mind? When he came here, although his new agent had a lot of resources and contacts, he could bring more people, so there were not many people who were divided.

  In two years, not only did he not go further, even the position of the first-line niche was almost impossible to keep. His plan to develop the three habitats also failed, and it also dragged down the development.

  Sure enough, Gu Huan persuaded him that way because it was for his own good, but it was a pity that she was young and energetic and couldn't listen to it.

  "Brother Wei, look at the hot search, Gu Huan ranked first." The agent's words brought back his thoughts.

  Taking out his mobile phone, Gu Huan really made the headlines "Gold Brokers are suspected to be supported by the richest man in the country."

  Clicking in is a few photos. Gu Huan is wearing a dress and holding the arm of Song Jianxing, the richest man in the country, as a female companion to attend a high-end reception.

  The above implies that Gu Huan was taken care of by Song Jianxing, so this is the only way to get so many good resources for Tan Fei and Su Qin to take them off.

  There are a lot of people discussing below, and none of them thought that Gu Huan would be taken care of, and then they all showed the original meaning.

  They just said why Gu Huan is so good. Whether in TV, film, music, variety shows, or fashion, he can get resources that he can't get after a movie star. The backer behind his feelings is the richest man.

  Pantothenic people scolded under the hot search, and even Tan Fei and Su Qin were scolded. There are also many celebrity fans who have competed with Tan Fei.

  Many people even went to the Weibo of the three Gu Huan to scold them.

  Wei Yan said somewhat complicatedly: "I didn't expect Gu Huan to be this kind of person. I really saw her wrong." She

  actually fell to the point of being taken care of by an old man. Even if that person is the richest man, he is so much older. No wonder Can get so many resources.

  If these resources come in this way, then give it to him, he doesn't need it, he comforts himself like this.

  "Who released this news?" He suddenly asked in a good mood.

  For the past two years, he has been trying to contact Gu Huan, but the other party not only blackened him, but also refused to give him a good face when encountering him, and also made him love and hate.

  Gu Huan was taken care of, and she was embarrassed to pick up Joe in front of him. After the news broke, the impact on her would not be small. Fans of Tan Fei and Su Qin would definitely follow her.

  The two will be affected as well, and he just waited for a good show.

  "It should be the news that Su Qin told the family. This time, the queen was definitely going to win. Who knows that Su Qin was cut off. The gold master happened to be Song Jianye's opponent." The assistant replied.

  Wei Yan smiled: "So that's it, Gu Huan and the others are in trouble."

  This news swept the entertainment circle. Gu Huan and the three people were scolded by the navy in a tempo, and many false news emerged. A lot of news broke out.

  After Gu Huan and Su Qin attended the awards ceremony, the assistant told them about it.

  Su Qin also guessed who did it, and said with an anxious and gritted teeth: "That woman is really shameless,

  she actually exploded such a fake." She and Gu Huan have been together for more than three years, knowing the other's temper, it's impossible. Be kept.

  "Huanhuan, what do we do now? Do you want to sue those marketing accounts?" she asked.

  The assistant interjected, "Now the important thing is to find a way to suppress the news of being nurtured, or else the trouble will be big."

  Seeing them anxiously, Gu Huan smiled indifferently: "If you have something big, don't worry, I'll take care of it. There is a way."

  She was raised by the fourth uncle? Hehe, whoever is behind the scenes is dead.

  "Is there any way?" Both the assistant and Su Qin looked at her curiously and asked.

  Gu Huan played with her mobile phone and said, "This matter can be solved without me coming forward. Just wait and see."

  Her uncle is known as the smiling tiger in the business world. It is not annoying. There are also family members. Certainly not let man-made be remote, just after this incident, her background should be exposed.

  But it doesn't matter.

  Su Qin and the assistant were even more puzzled, but they knew that Gu Huan never fought insecure battles.

  Sure enough, half an hour later, Song Jianxing, the richest man in the country, posted a Weibo.

  Above are nine pictures of Gu Huan with him since childhood. There is only one sentence: I kiss my niece.

  Not only him, but soon Song Jianguo, a national catering industry tycoon, aquaculture and plantation industry tycoons, and the founders of educational institutions also posted Weibo, and also posted pictures of Gu Huan and them from childhood to age, saying the same as Song Laosi's.

  Tang Feng, a top international fashion designer and fashion tycoon, posted on Weibo with a sentence on the photo: I am my granddaughter.

  Song Dong, the largest home improvement and furniture company, also posted the same Weibo.

  Soon, just after receiving the world's highest biopharmaceutical lifetime achievement award, Soong Chu, who researched and created anti-aging agents to extend life, posted on Weibo.

  The same is a picture of Jiugongge, and then one sentence: My dear girl.

  Gu Yue, a top international technology tycoon, also posted the same photos and words on Weibo.

  New energy company, business upstart Gu Yan, posted nine photos with Gu Huan since childhood, and a sentence: my sister.

  In addition, Fei Ting, the boss of the top international skin care and cosmetics company, also posted a Weibo, international...

  In short, the entire entertainment circle was shaken on this day.

  Because many bigwigs from various circles have posted on Weibo, with only one meaning, clearing up the previous rumors and rectifying Gu Huan's name, it also revealed how awesome Gu Huan's background is.

  "My God, had turned out to be Songyuan Shi Huan Gu and Guyuan Shi's daughter, homely fourth generation, several chiefs of the pro-Soong niece, this is definitely a background in the entertainment NO1." "Niubi,

  I Huan It's so awesome, with a beautiful background."

  "I said before that Gu Huan's face was swollen and his teeth were swollen from laughter."

  "Not only was his face swollen, attorney Song Ping personally posted on Weibo just now ." The lawyer's letter is sent, and the team of lawyers will be taken to hold the person responsible for

  the rumors ." "The rumors will be sadly reminded. Song Ping's law firm is the best in the country."

  "Absolutely finished, behind Gu Huan. But with so many big bosses standing, the people who spread the rumors are miserable."

  "I want to kneel and call to Gu Huan's father, asking for support."

  "+1"

  "+......"

  At the hotel, Su Qin and others were shocked when they saw these Weibo posts. They didn't expect Gu Huan's background to be such a cow, and they knew it for the first time.

  With so many big guys coming out to post on Weibo, who would dare to wear Gu Huan shoes in the entertainment industry in the future?

  Wei Yan, who was still gloating, looked blue and white after seeing these microblogs, and his intestines were blue with regret.

  He didn't expect that Gu Huan's background was so good. If he had known it long ago, how could he change jobs and change agents behind her back, he would definitely hold a golden thigh.

  It's a pity that a daughter is hard to buy. I knew it, no matter how regretted it is now, I missed it.

  After Gu Huan's identity and background were exposed, it also allowed her to get around in the entertainment industry more smoothly, but after she brought Su Qin and Tan Fei to the top, she retreated.

  Then people from all over the world ran to be volunteers. When they were thirty years old, they met an outstanding man from the peacekeeping force. After a romantic relationship, the two entered the palace of marriage.

  Song Chu and Gu Yue took the highest international awards and achievements, then retired and lived a leisurely life.

  The two took their grandchildren to travel around the world, playing games and all kinds of trendy things with them, and they loved them all their lives.