361-390

Chapter 361 You are the provincial champion.
Seeing the excited expressions of Tang Feng and others, Song Sansao was a little anxious and confused.

  "Chu Chu, what about me?" If her man is admitted to university and goes to Kyoto, the Song family will also go to Kyoto, what will she do?

  She didn't want to be separated from her own man at all, but she was working in the county again.

  Song Chu naturally said: "Sansao, you also go to Kyoto."

  "Ah, what am I going to do in Kyoto? What about my work?" Song Sansao asked confused.

  Song Chu smiled and said, "Of course you went to Kyoto to accompany my third brother."

  She thought about it and said again: "You should resign from your job. When you arrive in Kyoto, you can go to help mom sell clothes, help dad sell furniture, or You can open a bookstore by yourself. Anyway, you are a salesperson and have experience."

  Song Sansao said in a tangled manner, "I'm an iron rice bowl. How many people want to join the supply and marketing cooperatives but still can't make it. Isn't it a pity to resign? ?"

  That job still took a lot of effort before his father got her in.

  Song Chu looked at her and said, "Sansao, your job will no longer be an iron rice bowl. Now that you allow private business to do business, is your supply and marketing cooperative's business a lot worse?"

  Song Sansao nodded, "Indeed. It's a lot worse, and the recent sales have been less than one month."

  Many people now prefer to buy from private individuals, not to mention that they are cheaper than them, and their service attitude is good.

  Song Chu said: "That's not enough. Your supply and marketing cooperative will lose profit in the future, and will not be able to pay wages. You still have to close the door?"

  "So Sansao, you are resigning now, but it is the wisest choice."

  Seeing that the other party was still hesitating, she Adding a fire, "And you can rest assured that my third brother lives alone in Kyoto?"

  "He is so good-looking, and he will be a college student in the future. There will definitely be comrades who will be staring at you. If you two live separately, you are not afraid. He was pried away by another woman?"

  Several of her elder brothers are quite handsome, and the third elder brother also has a gentle and handsome appearance. This kind of temperament is still very attractive to lesbians.

  Her third sister-in-law is just a love mind, and other things may be considered, but those that are related to her third brother will definitely not be considered again.

  And what she said was also the truth. Her third brother seemed to be able to control it honestly, but in the future, he will be separated from his wife, and it is still very likely that other women will take advantage of it.

  Although their old Song family certainly did not allow such things, no one had much time to stare at the third brother's private life.

  Sure enough, when she heard this, Song Sansao did not hesitate to say: "I am resigning and I am going to Kyoto. If anyone dares to snatch my man, I will chop off someone."

  She felt that the sister-in-law's words were too reasonable. She was a man. To be so handsome, and more and more capable, there will definitely be shameless women looking at.