101-121

Chapter 101 They are just looking for a good show. 

Compared with the village doctor that the former mother-in-law looked for, Song Ping naturally believes more in the old Chinese doctor that his sister looked for. Hearing him say that she has no palace cold and that there is no problem with fertility at all, her eyes are red.

  The whole person's gloomy knot suddenly opened, and after the grievances, it became a lot easier.

  "Is it really Li Dong's problem?" She asked with some uncertainty.

  Song Chu replied: "In all likelihood, it is his own problem. People are looking for him to be a man of the pot and help others raise their son for free. After all, the whole village knows about the troubles in your family."

  Li Dong thought about his son . He is crazy, when someone said a few words, he went to drink and beat his wife. He never suspected that he had a problem. The youngest son of Captain Li's family and the widow had a chance to take advantage of this.

  "Did the child be born full-term?" Song Chu asked her.

  Song Ping thought for a while and said, "It doesn't seem to be the case. I was too angry and didn't care about it before, but I heard the second wife say that the child looks stronger, not as weak as a premature child."

  "Mother Li Dong's family . Just praise that child is a blessing, it is the good fortune of their old Li family, they like that child more."

  "I hate that, so they took the child home, I didn't even look at it."

  Song Chu said: "This is this. By the way, the child is actually full-term, and I told Li Dongjia that she was born prematurely. This will not make people wonder if she was pregnant before she had a relationship with Li Dong."

  Song Ping suddenly felt even more sick." If that's the case, Li Dong deserves it."

  He couldn't do it, he had to rely on her, and finally he became a man in the back.

  "You said, does my ex-mother-in-law know that his son has a problem? That time it was the village doctor she took me to see, and she kept going to grab medicine to give me medicine." Song Ping thought it was her own cause, and that time. It's caused by the conclusion of going to the doctor.

  Song Chu thought for a while and said: "She shouldn't know, saying that your palace cold is not good for life. It should be the quack doctor who doesn't understand or wants to sell medicine." Many barefoot doctors in the village do not have much medical skills. Blind.

  "Otherwise, if his mother knows that he has a problem, it is impossible for him to be a man of the pot."

  That is to help someone raise a son, and he was cocked. Mother Li couldn't do such a thing even if she had a brain pump.

  Song Ping nodded thinking of her ex-mother-in-law's shrewdness, "That's right, she can't help others to raise a son."

  "I'll just wait to see them pay retribution." She gritted her teeth.

  Before, there would be a kind of uncomfortable feeling, but now I feel so happy that it is purely deserved for the Li family to steal the chicken and not eat the rice.

  When Song Chu saw her like this, he knew that the knot was untied, and said with a smile: "So cousin, fortunately, you go faster."

  When the reform and opening up in the future, the social atmosphere is a little more open, her cousin is sure to find a good man.

  Song Ping wiped away her tears, "Well, fortunately I am divorced."

  Otherwise, it would be a bunch of bad debts. If there were no widows, it would be Li Dong's problem that it was discovered that the child could not be born in the future. The Li family wanted to cover up Li Dong. It is absolutely impossible for her to divorce.

  Then she won't be carrying the reputation of being a hen without laying eggs all her life.

  Song Chu: "They are so disgusting, bully before your thing, you can not let it go."

  Song Ping asked: "Spotlessly clean, you want to do"

  Song Ping also felt that it would be more relieved to ask the Li family to know the truth. "You mean, tell Li's family?"

  "We don't need to go out and wait until Li Dong comes out to fight against the widow, and then let the fourth brother go to Shangba Village to find someone to send news to the Li family, saying that the widow and Captain Li's youngest son were previously unclear."

  "The two really have a leg, and they are bound to come in contact again. The Li family will definitely stare at the widow. Then they will catch the rape by themselves, and we don't need to take action." They just watched the show.

  As for whether the widow and the youngest son of the Li family would be like, she was not sympathetic at all.

  The two want to find the Back Pot Man, and to find Li Dong is to destroy her cousin's marriage, thereby further hurting, this is self-inflicted and cannot live.

  Song Ping felt warm when she heard her sister say this. Fortunately, her relatives are so nice, and it is not terrible to lose her marriage.

  "Okay, but you can tell the fourth child to be careful not to let people discover it." She would rather not retaliate than her cousin and cousin causing any trouble.

  Song Chu smiled and said, "Don't worry, my fourth elder brother is doing things well."

  Song Ping relieved her heart and thanked Mr. Lu before she left the pig house with Song Chu.

  Some distance away from the pig house, she pulled Song Chu and said in a low voice: "Chu Chu, you must be careful when you come into contact with these old people in the future, and don't let people look at it."

  "Well, I will pay attention."

  Song Chu I knew that the cousin was not a pedantic person, and someone else would definitely persuade her to stop contacting the bad guys in the bullpen, but the cousin only asked her to be careful not to be seen. Their three views were more compatible.

  Song Ping officially went to work on the farm the next day. Her job was to be Song Chu's secretary.

  She graduated from junior high school, and she learned things relatively quickly, and she learned a lot of things quickly, which made Song Chu a lot easier.

  After Song Ping got busy with work, her whole body was rejuvenated, and she moved more and more towards capable women.

  So after another half month, Song Chu went to Tang Min to ask for leave, and applied to go to the machinery factory in the provincial capital with Gu Yue.

  Tang Min didn't feel relieved, "Just you and Gu Yue go?"

  This lone man and widow went to the provincial capital together, and may have to live for a few days before coming back. Yu's reputation is not very good.

  Song Chu also thought of this, "My fourth brother and sister Ping are also going."

  On the farm, she transferred her cousin Tang Youhua from the oil mill to take care of the work. He is diligent, capable, and flexible, which is more suitable. He can handle them well after they leave for a while.
The main reason for taking the fourth brother is to let him see the world. Taking the cousin to be company first, and secondly, to teach the other party something in life and affairs.

  Tang Min felt relieved when she said that, "Okay, then I will give you a week off first, and then give you a certificate."

  "Well, thank you Uncle." Song Chu smiled and nodded obediently.

  This is an age when a certificate is needed to go out to stay, and a certificate must be issued in the village to go to the provincial capital.

  After getting the proof, Song Chu went to the oil press workshop.

  Because the workshop was expanded and several offices were repaired before, Song Chu and Gu Yue still had their offices here, and the farm left them to Tang Youhua and Song Boss.

  The new pig house of the farm has been built, Song Chu transferred her eldest brother to work in the farm, and returned a dozen piglets for him to raise.

  She discovered that her eldest brother is not only a good hand in farming, but also in breeding. He is more patient and not too dirty or tired. She decided to train him from this aspect.