31-40

Chapter 31 Gu Xueshen, you can do it!

  Gu Yue stopped his movements after about ten minutes.

  "The parts of this oil press are broken, and two have to be replaced."

  "Can it be used after replacement?" Song Chu asked.

  Gu Yue nodded: "Well, I can repair this machine, don't worry."

  "Then you can check all the parts and write or draw the parts you need. I will send someone to buy them in the county tomorrow." Song Chu said to him. Then rest assured.

  Gu Yue smiled and said, "No problem, I'll draw it directly to you."

  He was studying this oil press this afternoon, and all the structural parts were in his mind, plus the actual study was done again. Close It can be drawn with the eyes.

  Song Chu was not polite with him, "Gu Xueshen, how long do you think these three oil
presses will last before they will retire?" Gu Yue calculated in his heart, "The one outside is better. It can be used for three years. These two machines will look like more than a year with replacement parts." The main reason is that the machine is a little old, and many of the parts are worn out and can't be moved.

  "How about you transform them on their original basis? The book I gave you has an upgraded version of this oil press. You can try it with your own things." Song Chu discovered the mechanical talent of this guy. The attainments are really amazing.

  If you switch to someone who specializes in oil presses, you will not be able to study as quickly as you see an unfamiliar model.

  Gu Yue became a little interested, "I can try it, but I need to replace a lot of accessories."

  "It's okay, buy this outside. If it doesn't work , please contact the mechanical parts factory and let's make it." Song Chu expressed the extreme. Great support.

  Seeing her appearance, Gu Yue was also moved a bit, "Okay, when I work out an upgraded version, I will draw the necessary accessories."

  "Do you know someone from the machinery factory?" he asked.

  Song Chu shook his head: "I don't know."

  "But it's simple. If you take the initiative to find it, you will know it." She said confidently.

  Gu Yue smiled lightly: "I know someone from the Provincial Machinery Factory. If the final remodeled parts are of high technology, you can contact the other party to try."

  The book Song Chu gave him, and he has read the latter several more. The advanced oil press felt that the machinery factory in the county town might not be able to do what he wanted.

  Song Chu's eyes lit up, and he raised his hand to pat Gu Yue's shoulder, "Gu Xueshen, you can do it! I will leave it to you for the maintenance and improvement of this machine."

  "I'm doing you a favor, right? "Gu Yue asked with a smile.

  Song Chu guessed what he was going to do, "Don't worry, the books in my laboratory library are up to you."

  "Deal!" Gu Yue liked Song Chu's refreshing energy.

  Both oil presses need to be replaced with new parts. Gu Yue wrote them all down, and he has nothing to do today.

  So the mental power went to Song Chu's space laboratory to read books, and he was also more responsible. What he read was about the oil press. Song Chu also ran in to check books on oil extraction and aquaculture, as well as some collected records.
The two sat side by side on the chairs in the library, flipping through the books quietly, giving people a feeling of calm time.
Both of them are very sensitive to their mental powers. I don't know how long they watched. There was movement outside, and they returned to their senses.

  Here, Ersao Song brought meals to Song Chu and the others, including fried snake meat, scrambled eggs, and fried cabbage.

  Because there is a lot of oil at home now, and also thinking of Gu Yue, Tang Feng is willing to put oil on cooking today, and the taste is pretty good.

  Song Lao Er ate while showing off, "Mom's fried snake meat is too old, and the heat is still a little bit worse."

  "The eggs are not fried as tender and dry."

  "..." Song Chu has a black line. , "You almost got it. If mom hears it, I will definitely kill you when I go back."

  This guy only went to Lao Zhao to study for two days, and he actually started to make comments. As soon as Lao Song thought of his mother, his skin tightened, "Ahem, don't tell mom."

  Song Chu smiled meaningfully, "Then it depends on your performance."

  "..." Lao Song I always feel that my sister's smile is not kind, and it's hard to find myself.

  Song also ranks the fourth Hey laughed: "Brother, since you can not offend me, or I certainly tell mom."

  Song second child a slap shot past him, "Do not learn, where cool where to go."

  By Even under the threat of the younger sister, the fourth child is purely unclean.

  The three of them laughed and joked, making Gu Yue, who was following to eat, feel better.

  In the past, people in the village said that there was a problem with how the three of them were the best, but now it seems that they are not all of them. At least it seems that their siblings are in a good relationship. In fact, he completely misunderstood. The three of them used to play their own roles, and couldn't say a few words together a day.

  After eating, Song Lao Er and Song Lao Si continued to squeeze the oil, and they were very motivated.

  Gu Yue and Song Chu continued to read books in the name of repairing machines.

  More than an hour later, Tang Min walked in with his hands behind his back.

  The two of Song Chu felt that they immediately returned to their normal state.

  "Uncle, you are here." Song Chu walked out of the room and moved him a chair.

  He moved another chair and placed it at the door, and Gu Yue walked out slowly and sat down.

  Tang Ming smiled and cared about Gu Yue's body first, and then asked about repairing the machine.

  Hearing Gu Yue said that the oil press could be used as long as he went to the county town to buy a few parts for replacement, and he was completely relieved.

  After chatting for a few words, he took out a piece of paper from his shirt pocket and handed it to Song Chu, "The list of going up the mountain and working is out, and the one in the red circle is the one selected by me and a few cadres. You can see if it works. "

  Soong Chu took the list and read it again. Except for the three young people who usually like to mix with her fourth brother, the other six are hardworking people.

  Except for the big man who asked her in the oil press workshop, her cousin went to three of them, and her cousin went to two of them, that is, one person from both the uncle and the uncle's family.

  It can be seen that this is not how much they are really interested in the mountain, but the support for her work. Fortunately, neither of the people on both sides are like theirs. They are the best, otherwise they will have a headache.

  As for the working women, the women who are more diligent and capable in the village were selected, and her sister-in-law was not selected.

  Don't look at the excitement of everyone in the oil mill before. When I went to the office and many homes, I calmed down and wanted to wait and see. After all, she had never done anything reliable before. This was what she expected.

  But after this time, everyone's enthusiasm will definitely rise a lot in the future. She likes to take it step by step, otherwise she will directly force the arrangement of people.

  "I think this list is fine, let them follow me into the mountains tomorrow afternoon." Since Song Chu chose to feed the pigs, he would continue to do it, and there was no time to continue cutting pig grass in the morning.

  She said again, "After work in the afternoon, the three women can also come over to work."