3.Commissioner

Taehyung, jungkook and Jimin with there men's are planning how to get in huge mansion.

" Hyung, me and some men will go to basement area and cut down the wiring and check around, while you with Jimin hyung and rest of men execute our further plan." Jungkook explain what to do to his brother and others. Everyone nodded before grabbing take there positions.

Taehyung and Jungkook are both blood related brothers, there parents died or you can say got killed. Both Taehyung and Jungkook where small nearly ten and eight years old. After there parents death they run way far from there home town, no one knows where they went after that incident.

They both started to live there life on street until an old lady name Hwang adopted them. They put there whole life in revenge of there parents death. They will not stop until they take revenge from each and every one who are related to there parents murder.

Everyone are busy executing there plan, both Jimin and Taehyung went inside that big mansion for searching the one who was hiding from them from months. While jungkook with some men's guide whole area.

" Hyung it's emergency, we have to retreat now. The officers are here, they probably come to know about us, they have surrounded whole area." Jungkook explain his hyung through wocky- tocky while looking through his binoculars.

" Jungkook, you and all others men's retreat now, me and Jimin are almost there " taehyung say to his brother well it's more like a command.

" But hyu.." jungkook wanted to say something but tae cut him down. " Jungkook... RETREAT NOW" Taehyung say controlling his anger.

His plan was near to end, he was almost done that he didn't wanted to retreat easily. He didn't care about those officers because he know he can easily escape from it. But he don't want his brother and other men's to get in trouble.

Jungkook still a stubborn one he only tell his men's to retreat while he still stay there until he's hyung return. He was checking that the officers are so near to that mansion. Fortunately Taehyung and Jimin execute there plan and move back with rest of men's safely without getting caught.

Taehyung thought his brother too went back but little bit he know his stubborn brother was still there.

" Hyung...are you done" jungkook ask thinking his hyung is still in mansion. " WHAT... Where are you Jungkook, are you still there...I told you to move back... Are you nuts " Taehyung
said angrily, the thing he cared the most is his brother and loved ones safety, but now his own brother get in trouble because of stubbornness.

" I am...hyung... jungkook say while running as some officers caught him.

" Jungkook... Jungkook... taehyung shout from other side.

"Put your hands up...you are under arrest Mr. Mafia's brother."One of the officer say pointing his gun towards Jungkook. The wocky-tocky Jungkook was holding fall on ground and Taehyung listen everything through it.

" Well done..." a Senior officer with high post say to the junior one who run after Jungkook to caught him. " Thank you Commissioner Kim, as usual your plan work " The junior one say.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Lily woke up, it's already 10 am, it's too late" jisoo say while waking up her little sister who was sleeping so peacefully, not minding others.

" Unnie, today is Sunday " lily say pouting cutely still closing her eye's. " I know, but still it's not good to sleep that long, woke up" jisoo say in stern voice pulling blanket away.

She is sweet and good sister, who sometimes spoil her sister with love and care, but she knows very well how to discipline her too.
She is really a second mother to lily.

Lily still didn't mind her and continue with her sweet sleep but jisoo didn't move back. " I am counting upto three, if you still didn't woke up I will cancel our aquarium trip." Jisoo say again in stern voice but lisa still didn't mind it.

" 1.....2.....and....

" Unnie you are bad" lily whine while jumping down from her bed. " Ohh...am I bad" jisoo chuckles as her little sister pout angrily.

" Come down fast...I am preparing lunch and after lunch we will go to aquarium okk" jisoo say before leaving Lily's room.

Jisoo was preparing lunch, yeah they have maid's from all works but still jisoo like to cook when she is at home. When Lily come down after her morning routine and drink some soup prepared by her unnie. " Unnieeeeee... what is this, it's too bitter." lily whine dramatically way making her unnie chuckle.

" I know, now drink it" jisoo replied and again start cooking.
" But why...it's too bitter, I am not drinking it" lily says making weird faces. " I say that's it... don't argue...you have eaten two ice cream yesterday and if you didn't drink it now then you will caught cold so it's best to drink it." Jisoo said strictly making lily just nod. She knows if jisoo unnie get angry she will not listen her anymore and she might cancel her aquarium trip.

" Jisoooo...lily my lovely daughter's where are you" Mr. Kim, jisoo's and Lily's dad call them as soon as he enter his house with some colleagues.

" Appaaa... I miss you" lily happily said running towards her dad before hugging him tightly. " Me too my cutie " Mr. Kim say while hugging her back and kissing her forehead.

Jisoo come from kitchen and serve him and his colleagues some water. "Appa you look tired " jisoo say in worried tone. " Yeah my daughter, we caught one of the Mafia's man...it's not easy task though" Mr. Kim replied with proud smile.

" Appa you didn't get hurt, are you...wait you are" jisoo asked him worriedly pointing towards his bandaged wound.

Mr. Kim chuckles, while one the colleagues of Mr. Kim replied
" No jisoo your appa is alright, it's just minor wound...he didn't get hurt that much, no one get hurt though and its because of Commissioner Kim's we easily caught him...still we didn't caught the Mafia boss but the man might help us ".

She want her dad fit and fine, but it some times seems not possible as his work is so hectic. So she couldn't do anything other than scolding her appa for not taking care of himself or worried about him.

" She is mad at me for not taking care of myself, she will definitely scold me later" Mr.kim say as soon as his worried daughter went inside the kitchen, while his colleagues chuckled as there strong Commissioner get scared of his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Jimin, give me each and every detail of Commissioner Kim, his professional as well as personal one" taehyung command Jimin. He was so angry and frustrated as his own brother got arrest. Jimin just nod and left Taehyung's personal office.

Taehyung punch wall with full anger and frustration, which lead his knuckles to bleed, but he didn't care.

Hours later Jimin return inside Taehyung's personal office and hand him everything he collected about Commissioner Kim.
" Tae, this are all details and information, his professional one and his personal one as well " Jimin say putting down two files in front of Taehyung.

" Good job Jimin. I will make sure Mr Kim arresting my brother will not end up good for you " Taehyung
say and smirked evily.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜...