5.Held as Hostage

Lily as usual playing with her toys after coming from school, she is so excited today as she wanted to surprise her unnie. She made a drawing of herself with her unnie. Duo sisters.

As soon as she heard living room door shrek opens she rush in thinking her unnie is back, but the person is not her unnie but her dad who come earlier from his duty.

" Lily my lovely daughter, what are you doing there" her dad asked her who was standing on stairs looking kinda upset.

" Appa you come earlier today" Lily ask and run towards her appa and as usual she hug him.

" Yeah, I miss my cutie " her dad said hugging her back.
" Where is your unnie...she didn't come yet" he asked still hugging his little daughter who shoke her head as no with sad pout.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo slowly open her eyes to found herself tied to chair, the room where she found herself was so shabby with dim lights.

She wanted to yell for help, but her mouth is shut with tape.

Out of nowhere the only door of that shabby room opened revealing a tall well built man with black silky hairs covering his forehead, his eyes are deep and brown, he is wearing a white shirt with red tie and black tight pant giving her perfect look of him.

He seems tired like he come here after fighting with someone. Jisoo avert her gaze from floor towards that man as soon as he entered, her eyes where red and teary.

" Hey babygirl " that man call her in flirty voice. Jisoo didn't respond just looked or you can say glare at him ignoring how dangerous his aura is. " Am I that handsome" that man asked looking into her teary eyes with smirk. She glare back without blinking a single time.

He pulled that tape from her mouth harshly which made jisoo frowned in pain. As soon as he removed that tape jisoo asked him in stern voice, although she is scared she won't show that " Who are you".

He smirked at her question and answer in his deep husky voice " The Mafia king Kim Taehyung".

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been more than three hours of Jisoo's usual time to come home from university. If she had some urgent work or if she will come late she will always call at her home number and tell maids so they can tell her little sister and her appa. But she didn't call today.

Lily impatiently waiting for her unnie. " Appa when will unnie come". Her dad frowned as Lily asking her dad repeatedly about Jisoo. Her dad is worried too but he thought that she might be with her friends, so he shrugged it off.

He called her to but it didn't reached her. So he called jisoo's friend Jennie and jinyoung. But both answer same ' after classes they straightly went back home', which make Mr. Kim more worried.

Here Lisa who was so impatient for surprising her unnie with her drawing. She countinously asked her appa " Appa where is unnie...why she didn't come yet...ahh I want to surprise her".

It's already eight in night and there is no trace of Jisoo.
" Unnie will come back soon, don't worry" Mr.kim say to his little daughter in assuring tone, but he is so scared as negative thoughts started to rush through his mind ' what if whatever I am thinking comes true'.

" Track Jisoo's phone tell me as soon as possible" Mr. Kim command one of the officer. He didn't want his thoughts to come true, but he was aware that it's not his negative thoughts but the fact or the truth... Which might had happened.

" Sir we tracked her phone near your house, I send some police men's there too. " That man say while Mr.kim just hummed.

" Sir, we found her phone and bag lying on roadside...but there is no sign of her... I think she's abducted" the officer tell Mr. Kim, the negative thing he thought come true, her daughter is now held as hostage.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was busy in his personal office planning on how to rescue his brother from the jail the hell.

Jimin told Taehyung every detail he caught of his brother jungkook. The officers are hitting him and treating him too badly like a animal which boils taehyung's blood, he can't stand that.

" Boss, that girl, I mean Miss Kim didn't ate anything from yesterday, she's refusing maids" one of Taehyung's men inform him which lead him to clenched his fist, he want her to suffer but not like this.

" Just take her in my room and don't forget to tie her hands and legs, I want her too suffer" Taehyung command that man in very dangerous tone, his scary side is worst.

After finishing his discussion with Jimin he went into his room where jisoo was tied. He opened that door and saw her lying on floor.

Her eyes meet his furious one but she wasn't scared much when she seems nothing but incandescent " WHAT DO YOU WANT " she yell at him who like usual didn't borther by her fiery.

A little smirk played on his lips as he take slow steps towards her " I want...

...you " he mumble leaning downward meeting her furious gaze which look challenging yet innocent.

Hey guys what do you think about my story... I hope you are enjoying it.

Feel free to comment ...

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜...