10. What's this feeling

Jungkook and Jimin both where impatiently waiting for Taehyung.

" Jungkook where is Taehyung " lady Hwang asked who saw Jungkook and Jimin nervously waiting for someone.

" Lady Hwang, hyung... he didn't get to finish his word as he spot Taehyung his brother coming along with Jisoo...the hostage.

" Tae, what happened to your hand " Jimin asked worriedly pointing towards the wound cause by bullet.

Both Jungkook and lady Hwang got anxious as it's in many years he got shot, last time he was almost near to death." Hyung someone shoot you" Jungkook asked while taehyung nodded his head.

Jungkook turn his gaze from taehyung his brother towards jisoo who was breathing unevenly looking pale and tired. Again averting his gaze back on Taehyung he asked " Hyung should I call doctor".

" No...no need for that, I will take care of it... Just leave now and take rest. We have many things to do later ". taehyung said in stern voice and move towards the room beside jisoo's one.

While walking upstairs he glanced towards lady Hwang and smile slightly as assurance that he is fine.

Jisoo on other hand was standing alone in living room as everyone left, Jungkook moved back to his room while Jimin move back to his own.

She had a chance to run away as no one was there guarding her, but she didn't firstly, guards are not around her but they are guarding the mansion and secondly her heart was not allowing her, she didn't know why.

Jisoo started to walk towards Taehyung's room where she spend her whole week, but her legs and unstable mind take her towards next door where Taehyung walked in a minutes ago.

He was sitting on bed half naked only wearing his black slacks and trying to pull out that triggered bullet that he didn't noticed her coming towards him.

Jisoo went near him and took forcep from his hand which lead him to startled at her sudden action. He didn't say a single word and look at her confusedly who tried her best to pull out the triggered bullet without hurting him much.

While taehyung stare at her who was just inch away from him, the pain was too much to handle as she pulling out the bullet but he didn't even flinch and winch in pain as he was staring at her beautiful face deeply with his brown orb's.

Jisoo successfully pull out bullet and put that on plate near the table

Jisoo successfully pull out bullet and put that on plate near the table. She clean his wound and carefully wrap bandaged around his arm.