19. Just Wait Babygirl

Flashback continued...
Before evening Jisoo and her little sister returns home after hanging out with jinyoung. Her little sister was so tired that she rush towards her room and soon drift into deep sleep.

 while jisoo freshen up and went in kitchen for cooking dinner, yeah they have maids, but jisoo like to cook and she wanted to cook atleast once a day for her appa and lily

... while jisoo freshen up and went in kitchen for cooking dinner, yeah they have maids, but jisoo like to cook and she wanted to cook atleast once a day for her appa and lily.

She was cooking dinner when her appa come home with stressed and frustrated look. Jisoo got worried about her appa who is looking so tensed. " Appa...you are looking tensed." jisoo asked worriedly as she hand him glass of water.

" Appa what happened and don't try to hide anything, tell me what's bothering you" jisoo asked worriedly, she don't like it when her appa get tensed and frustrated because of work as it can affect his health.

" Jisoo it's nothing, I am hungry...you cook dinner right " her dad said diverting her mind. She knows her appa is hiding something but she shrugged it off for a while, but it doesn't mean she let it go, she will ask him later after he feels better.

She called lily for dinner, they eat dinner peacefully as lily didn't bicker cause she is too tired today after enjoying all in amusement.

After peaceful dinner her appa and lali went back to there bedrooms, while jisoo washed those dirty dishes.

Lily was doing her homework in her room, while her appa thinking deeply about something in his room grabbing this as chance Jisoo took a glass of milk and went towards her appa room.

" Appa drink this and tell me what is bothering you... I swear I will not tell anyone" jisoo say showing her sweet smile to lighten her dad's mood while doing swear gesture.

Her appa to smile at his sweet, understanding daughter

Her appa to smile at his sweet, understanding daughter. "Jisoo you are really my sweet and understanding daughter, you know how to lighten up someone mood...you know me very well" her appa say and pat her head lightly.