4.Abduct

After lunch Jisoo changed her clothes as she and her little sister are going to aquarium. She got ready and went towards her dad's room.

" Appa are you okk, is your hand still hurting" she asked her dad worriedly, who was sitting on his bed checking some files.
" Jisooyaa, you worry too much, I am alright... don't worry" Mr. Kim replied with assuring smile.

" Appa me and Lily are going aquarium as I promise her "  jisoo says giving her dad cup of tea.

" Ohh...okk...but take driver along with you"  Mr. kim say nervously as it's now hard time for him and his officers, he know he arrested the Mafia king's brother who is definitely planning something. Jisoo just nodded, she knows her dad is way beyond protective.

~~~~~~~~~~

Both sister's are enjoying the view in the aquarium, there where many aquatic creatures which attracts there attention. Some are cute and small while some are big and scary one.

 Some are cute and small while some are big and scary one

" Unnie look that fish is so big"  Lily says jumping up and down leading her unnie to chuckles at her action

" Hey jisoo..." a polite manly voice called her.
She turned and saw jinyoung her friend with little boy. " Jinyoung...Hi, what is your name, you are so cute" jisoo say to the little boy who is looking at her with cute pout.

" He is my uncle's son Doyoung... I take him out as I am free...  let's walk together " jinyoung say on which jisoo nodded patting doyoung's head who smile shyly.

All four Jisoo, her little sister , jinyoung and his cousin are roaming around in the aquarium. Both little child are enjoying viewing new creatures sharing there views.

" Jisoo I heard that the Mafia King's brother got caught and it's all planned by Commissioner Kim." Jinyoung ask curiously, with proud smile over his uncle.

" Yeah... they planned it around one month ago, they tried two times before too, but failed, he tell me that those are too sharp minded and tactic persons. They never failed in there mission and yesterday too they execute there plan. They are not easy going and hard headed guys." Jisoo said getting kinda scared of information she got.

~~~

" Jimin is he her boyfriend"  tae ask looking towards jisoo and jinyoung who are enjoying there time in restaurants near the aquarium after roaming in aquarium.

" I don't know, but I know he is also one of the officers son "  Jimin replied glancing towards restaurant where two adults and two cute kids enjoying chicken skewers.

" Jimin, change our plan, we will held her as hostage not her little sister" Taehyung say with little smirk playing on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

In police station, Jungkook was investigated by officers, he was getting batter as he didn't utter a single word. Officers are frustrated as he is too hard headed guy as they accepted.

" Commissioner Kim, he didn't utter a single word, he is too hard headed, we batter him hard, even give him shock treatment but that man is so strong, he didn't even scream." one of the officers who is incharge for handling case of Jungkook say.

" Just continue what you are doing, he will sooner or later definitely utter something ".  Commissioner Kim ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo went to her university, while her little sister went to school.
As Jennie come today jisoo didn't felt alone, her one talkative friend is enough for lifting her mood. She always feel free with her. They both share almost everything with each other.

After all classes Jisoo is waiting for Jennie who went somewhere, as soon as she come jisoo yell at her." Hey where did you went, and what took you this long"

" Chill down jisoo, actually Prof.Min called me, he say meet him after class...so"  Jennie replied her while jisoo start teasing her.

" Jisoo I am damn sure he likes me too." Jennie say shyly.
" Tell me how so" jisoo ask curiously shifting her weight on her one leg.

" So...first he ask me to come to his cabin only to know how I am feeling, and second one he touch me ...he touch my forehead to check my temperature." Jennie say and laugh like a lovesick girl which she is.

Jisoo chuckles at her friend actions and again tease her.
" Lovesick girl... Lovesick girl..."

" Anyway girl congrats your one sided love is now becoming two sided" jisoo say teasing her more on which Jennie got shy and mumbled ' hope so'.

" Jisoo, how's your sister I didn't meet her from weeks... I miss her" Jennie say pouting cutely while walking away from university with jisoo.

" She is fine, she too misses you... we went to aquarium yesterday and she enjoyed a lot though" jisoo replied smiling while Jennie too smile at her.

Both reached near Jennie's house as her house is near from university, jisoo bit her farewell and walked towards her house. They live in same area just few blocks away from each other.

Jisoo silently move towards her house, when she heard some foot step behind her, she stop and look back but no one was there, she again turn her head in front but someone put napkin on her mouth which slowly lead her to lose her consciousness. They throw away her bag away on the empty road, and took her inside a unlabelled black car.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Boss, we kidnapped miss Kim she is here"  one of the Taehyung's man say. " Good job,take her to basement room and tie her on chair." Taehyung say looking at jisoo who's face was covered with black cloth.

" Tae what are you planning"  jimin who was sitting beside Taehyung asked his friend the Mafia Boss.

" I am planning to held her as hostage and rescue back Jungkook...but...I will make sure that Mr. Kim will regret for arresting my brother, I will make sure Mr.Kim suffer mentally while his daughter suffer here physically..." Taehyung replied smirking.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕.