20. Taejung and Jiwoon

' What should I do, I have power, I am a Commissioner too, yet i couldn't give justice to my friend...

I failed... I failed to keep our promise... I failed to protect him... I failed to protect his son's too...

I don't even know where those little boys went, where are they now...

Taejung... what should i do now...I am such a loser friend of yours...

I come too know about your murderer still I couldn't provide justice to you... to your wife...I am useless...I failed as a friend. 'Commissioner Kim say to himself with gloomy, teary eye's infront of his best friend's grave.

 'Commissioner Kim say to himself with gloomy, teary eye's infront of his best friend's grave

Flashback 30 years ago-

26 May 1991.

Both Kim Jiwoon(jisoo's father ) and Kim Taejung(taehyungs father ) graduate from there dream university and bow to each other as a sign of respect...

They are now proud police officers who wish, who dream, who study all day and night from there childhood to see this day, to became a officer who protect his nations people's from crimes and criminal's.

" Jiwoon, I am so happy and feelings proud brother" taejung say happily.  "Taejung I am happy too, we finally achieve our goal"  jiwoon replied back happily.

"Let's promise each other that we will protect each other and our family... if I die earlier... promise me you will take care of my family and if you die... I promise that I will take care of your family " taejung say with seriousness and sincerity in his soul.

" My annoying friend I promise you..." jiwoon said and hug his brother like friend.

Year's passed both Jiwoon and Taejung do there duty professionally with loyalty, protecting people from crime and criminals, they are loyal to works and words.

Both got married too, Jiwoon has one daughter which is now two years old, while Taejung has one boy who is also two years old. Both went on there first trip with family to Jeju Island, but that trip was start of there ailing life ahead.

While going to Jeju they caught in accident leading to death of Jisoo's mom, while jisoo was in coma for few years.

After three years of Jisoo's mom death jisoo who was in coma gain consciousness and then her father married to other woman as jisoo need care and love. Thankfully she wasn't like those evil stepmothers who show off love and care in front of there husband.

She was nice one who take care and loves jisoo as her own child. That same year both best friend get apart from each other as Jiwoon got transferred to Busan.

Ten years later Jiwoon got promoted from head officer to Commissioner but there happiness didn't last long, that day Jisoo's stepmother who was pregnant with girl child died after giving birth to her little sister.

Jiwoon was so depressed and lonely, his both wife died leaving his daughters and him alone. But still as a single father for both child and as a Commissioner he manage everything on his own, he never let his daughters felt the emptiness of mom and do his duty with loyally.

It's true mom's place cannot taken by anyone but still he fulfill there every wish and loves them utmost.

Jisoo who was fifteen years old, the elder one treat her sister like a glass doll, she loves her more than anything.

Here Taejung's life was going smooth, his wife and both sons are living a good life until...Taejung comes to know about his colleague,his friend officer Park secret's.

He tried his best to reveal his true identity to society and put him against lawsuits but before that officer Park come to know that Taejung knows everything, so he planned to murder him and dig down the proofs which Taejung collects.

He murdered him and his wife as they both knew about it, he kill them and burn their house...fortunately both brothers run away. They, the little brothers witness there parents death, there murder.

Jiwoon come to know about all these but just as accident not as murder, he sometimes blame himself as he fail to protect his best friend, his wife.

Layer he come to know that his little sons run away safely, but no one knows where they went...he failed to protect them too.

Flashback end...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung you called me" jimin asked taehyung who was sitting in his personal office with long and serious face. " Jimin...are you sure that officer Lim is not related with my parent's murder case " taehyung asked coldly while deadly glaring at him.

"Tae...I didn't found anything suspicious about him...I am keeping eye on him...but...

" No buts JIMIN...he is related to that incident, he knows many things but he is not showing off, he is keeping his identity lowkey. Jimin it's been more than ten years you where working with me, you are my buddy, still you failed to understand his tactics "taehyung say in frustration.

"Taehyung I am not understanding anything..." jimin say confusedly. "I will tell you everything...but for now...bring him here "taehyung command while jimin nodded without saying anything further.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Boss, officer Park and officer Hue are here to meet you"a tall man wearing all black from head to toe say to other man who was looking so intimidating, powerful but quite old, his eyes are dark and cold, his dressing sense is unique yet unpleasant, his hairs where messy too.

"Officer Park...I hope you brought big client this time" that mysterious and cold man say with evil smirk on his face." Yes boss. He is here, he want's large amount of Opium and some Heroin...plus he want's our TREASURE too" officer Park say and emphasis the treasure word, which is code word for something which seems there secret.

" Good...I hope you check him very well" that old man asked seriously to officer Park.

So officer Park doing smuggling... he's a smuggler😡😤😤
.
.
.
.

Thanks reader's for your support and encouragement.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...