26. Rose

Jisoo open her eyes and found herself tied to chair in a luxurious and well maintained room, which is unfamiliar to her.

She looked around to saw a girl who was also tied like her to chair and her eyes where still close, she widen her eyes and blink twice and again looked at her " Rose"she utter underneath her breath but that girl heard her and startled " Jisoo unnie

She looked around to saw a girl who was also tied like her to chair and her eyes where still close, she widen her eyes and blink twice and again looked at her " Rose"she utter underneath her breath but that girl heard her and startled " Jisoo unnie...how...how come you are here" rose asked confusedly.

" I...a man...no they where two...they run into us and then they caught me." jisoo tell rose how she ended up here, while rose too tell her what happened with here and how someone abduct her.

They both didn't had any idea what's happening, why they are here, who abduct them.

Both Rose and Jisoo get startled when someone open the big door of that luxurious room and got inside, the man who enters was quite old, with messy hairs, his dark brown orb's where dark and intense, his gaze where deep and lustful, he stare at those beautiful girls infront of him from head to toe making them uncomfortable and disgusted.

" You" rose utter blurry, both Jisoo and that man look at her with different emotions, jisoo was confused as rose know him, while that man look at her with playful smirk on his face." My Rosie you remember me" he say in his deep flirty voice.

Rose was scared and shocked but she didn't show it, she tried her best to remain composed and blank." Sam, take both beautiful ladies...you know where" he command a man whonis well build and strong like bouncer.

~~~

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and other's members of Mafia gang where discussing about what to do after officer Park's case. As taehyung tell his plan to Kim Jiwoon, he is relieved knowing that he will support him and help him.

" Thanks everyone who where with us, support me and my brother. Help us in taking our revenge and to accomplish it, now I wanted to get out of this underworld and live a simple life which my appa and eomma wanted for us, once again thank you everyone" taehyung grate everyone, he is thankful for his Mafia gang members who help him out in his had stage.

Taehyung sit on his chair after simple thankful speech, when his phone buzz with unknown ID, he pick up irritatedly, as soon as call ends his expression change to angry, frustrated, rage...fear as well.

fear as well