15. Drunk confession

Taehyung took jisoo towards washroom area as no one was there.

He pinned her at wall who was still swaying and humming along with faint music.

" Let's dance" jisoo say before placing her right hand on taehyung's broad chest. Again swaying her hips with music which was playing inside the club.

" Stop it...you are drunk " he command her in his usual cold and stern voice. " No...I am not...I am sober...let's dance...no no wait... who you are" jisoo asked in fully drunken state.

" You don't know...you don't know who I am" he asked coldly.
" Hey, don't talk like that, you know you look like that bastard  Kim Taehyung, you speak like him as well " jisoo say while putting her index finger on his lips.

...but...you are more handsome than him" she continued and chuckles on her own statement.

"WHAT" taehyung say while controlling his anger." I am saying...you are handsome than that Mafia Kim Taehyung, you are hot...so hot...still I like him only " she replied and move her finger playfully on his chest.

" But...you know he has a girlfriend, while I am just his hostage. He will never gonna like me...he is so cold and rude to me... I hate him...but still I like him" jisoo continue while pouting cutely, still moving her fingers on his chest not knowing what she is doing and how much it is affecting the Mafia.

Taehyung listen her quietly with shocked face, he couldn't believe she like him, the ruthless Mafia boss " Who is his girlfriend" he asked in low voice, although he knows she think Rose as his girlfriend.

" That girl...the blonde hair girl...Rose, she is his girlfriend, she is pretty. It's obvious he like her." jisoo say and laugh bitterly, while taehyung chuckles at her silliness.

" What if I tell him that you like him" taehyung asked softly while smirking. " No...no, don't tell him, he might kill me, I don't want to die, I want to meet my little sister, I miss my her, I miss appa, please don't tell him" jisoo replied as tears started to gather in her deep brown eye's.

He lean closer to her and put his soft lips on her plum soft heart shaped ones, he kiss her slowly...she kiss him back as well.

The slow kiss turn deeper and deeper. Both where kissing with same passion and love, jisoo moan in pleasure and taehyung took that chance and moved his tongue rhythmically inside her bitter sweet one tasting the flavour of alcohol which she gulp down furiously in jealousy.

After there little make out session, taehyung brought her out of club and went off to namjoon's mansion. The whole ride was silent as jisoo was sleeping cutely while pouting, a genuine smile plaster on taehyung's face, the Mafia boss.

He call Jimin and told him that he and jisoo are already here at namjoon's mansion.

As namjoon's wife and Jiwon are already asleep, he took her to her bedroom and he remove her make up and her pointed heels before covering her with blanket.

~~~

Next day they arrived back to Seoul after spending two days at Busan. The flight was safe and silent as everyone where tired after swaying and drinking in club.

Jisoo's head was aching badly because of excessive alcohol she gulp down yesterday, she don't remember anything after she got drunk, only Taehyung and Jungkook know about it.

On other hand, taehyung was smiling remembering what happened yesterday but still he maintain his usual cold and stern face.

Jungkook was looking at his brothers who was spacing out time to time from early morning couldn't control his laughter, he laughed out loudly while taehyung looked at him confusedly.

" WHAT " he asked jungkook confusedly with irritated face as Jungkook was acting weird.

" Jungkook, are you gone mad" taehyung asked him irritatedly, while Jungkook still chuckles at him, which made taehyung more annoyed, taehyung grab one pillow and throw straight towards jungkook face which he dough successfully.

" Bro you are good kisser" jungkook finally speak which made taehyung dumbfounded.

" Hyung you where so jealous that you couldn't control yourself and kiss jisooshi while she was still drunk" jungkook continued and chuckles loudly.

" Jungkook what are you saying" taehyung asked still maintaining his cold face.

" Bro don't act innocent I saw you and drunk jisooshi making out near washroom area at club, it was fun though. The cold Mafia Kim Taehyung drooling over his pretty hostage" jungkook say and again laugh loudly.

Taehyung got more and more irritated because of jungkook constant teasing and went towards washroom in his room before closing the door loudly, on which Jungkook laugh more loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Commissioner Kim office, officer park with some officers where planning on some recent crimes happened and all, after there meeting officer Park speak to Commissioner Kim " Commissioner Kim what you planned, don't tell me you didn't planned anything. Because your daughter is in his hands it doesn't mean you will not take any action, we have lose a great chance to capture that Mafia and it's only because of your daughter "officer Park said in mocking way.

Although Commissioner Kim has higher position than him, still he speak that way because Commissioner Kim treat him like his friend.

He is too frank with him and that's the reason he didn't mind his attitude towards him. " I know, I will not take my personal matter into it anymore, I will definitely catch him this time " he replied with full determination.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...