21. Secrets

Officer Lim, who was a low-key officer was caught by Kim Taehyung's men was tied in dark basement where not even a single source of light was present.

He caught by Taehyung the Mafia Boss, as he knows many things about that incident which will help Taehyung alot.

" Hello officer Lim" taehyung say with a playful smirk on his face, he walked towards him and fold his hands on his chest.
" KIM TAEHYUNG" officer Lim utter as soon as the Mafia boss enter into the basement room.

" Why you bring me here... what did I do" officer Lim  shutters while trembling involuntarily.

" I like your straightforward way, so let's get to the point without wasting time...what do you know about Officer Kim Taejung's death" taehyung asked with serious and cold face, his voice is so dangerously cold and deep which made officer Lim scared.

" What...I...I didn't know...I don't know" officer Lim replied clearly terrified and scared, his forehead frowned at taehyung's words.

" Alright...take your time...I am giving you ten minutes and after ten minutes I will not gonna spare you at your each wrong answer...so it's your choice" taehyung say with intense and dark voice, his beast mode is turned now.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here in Jisoo's university the smart and intelligent boy of university Jinyoung as usual studying in library, as he is a top student with huge goals in life.

He is a studious, everyone praises him as he is intelligent student, and also for his kind and generous behaviour. Everyone like him because of his handsome face and intelligent brain, which attracts many's attention.

But something in his behavior was different today, he didn't seem in his usual self, he was spacing out all the time and thinking about something.

Jinyoung is all alone in his family as he is only son. His Mom died because of his father cruel and rude nature.

Whenever his father come home he batter his mom harshly,which made her weak and eventually she died...no one knows about it except Jinyoung.

From childhood he has experience cruelty and curses, his father never cared about him, he never ever talk with him like what usual parents do.

He married his lover after his wife died without telling Jinyoung anything and till yesterday Jinyoung wasn't aware of it.

But now he comes to know, he heard, he heard everything as his dad was talking with someone in drunk state. Jinyoung was so shocked, he knows his dad is rude but whatever he heard was so terrifying and new to him, he never thought his father would do such things.