27. That Mastermind

Flashback continue...

Days passed to weeks, weeks passed to month's, Rose was happy as both brothers and Jimin treat her like there own sister, take care of her too. Jimin the sweet one always melt her heart with his kindness.

While jungkook the naughty and playful one always tease her. She like his company too...but her heart only melt for the shorty guy... Jimin. He made her shy, blush and most importantly make her comfortable and safe. She wanted to confess her feelings but its too earlier and she didn't have courage.

While on others side taehyung is like a coconut, hard from outside and soft from inside...he too care for her like his own sister, but he didn't show that.

The four, both brothers, Jimin and Rose become close friends, they always stay together wherever they goes.

As usual both brothers and Jimin went to their secret place after the school where they met there other hyungs who trained them many things like fighting, using weapons and many more. Rose to know about this, but she never stop them as she too come to know about there painful past.

2 years later.

Everything was going well, the friendship becoming more strong. Rose still didn't get that much courage to confess her love to Jimin, she didn't want to break her friendship with him. Jungkook know about this and he always courage her to confess him.

While taehyung the cold boy didn't know anything, he is just bonded with revenge, his only goal revenge, revenge...and revenge. But still he has heart too, he too started to feel something for Rose, like more than just a sister or friend...it's just a crush... maybe.

He started to like her cute, bubbly nature, he too wanted to give it a try but before that... Rose confess her feelings to Jimin and Jimin happily accept her, taehyung was too late. Jungkook help rose, he courage her and finally she confess her quite long feelings.

Jungkook come to know his hyung taehyung too liked rose, he got little crush on her, he always tease him on which taehyung always give him cold shoulder. Slowly-slowly taehyung move on and his little crush vanished away, he only see rose as his little sister nothing else.

Everything was going fine until that man who kill nun from that small church come infront of Rose when she was shopping in small market with Jimin and her two brothers Taehyung and Jungkook.

She got frightened and scared, she run away towards them who where eating Street food at the stalls. He command his men to chase after her...but couldn't as the little kids are not what they think...they are masters in everything, and that's the reason Taehyung become Mafia King at such small age.

They douche them down, they broke there bones and run away to lady Hwang house.

But it's not over yet, that man himself run behind them, not knowing those are not ordinary kid's, they are future Mafia. He broke in and tried to abduct Rose...but couldn't when taehyung stab knife in his left leg and kick him nearly to death. That man is not a big deal for him, he is a crowd without his men's...he alone couldn't do anything.

After that day they moved to Seoul, where taehyung built his Mafia territory and become Mafia King...just to take revenge.

Flashback end...

" Taehyung his every information is in this file...we never thought he is the one who run illegal business with officer Park...and who abduct Rose and jisooshi...he's non other than Li Dong Il." Jimin say and passed him files which he collected.