23. Justice

" Hyung what will be our next plan" jungkook asked taehyung his older brother and the Mafia Boss while sipping his favorite banana milk.

" Jungkook, Jimin I want to end this as soon as possible, I want to end this all, I want that murderer to rot in hell

" Jungkook, Jimin I want to end this as soon as possible, I want to end this all, I want that murderer to rot in hell...I will make sure he will live his worst life, worst than hell." Taehyung say frustratedly, his eyes where fuming in anger.

" Hyung, you means you will...you didn't want to kill him, you want him to rot in ... rot in jail...in laws hand...why" jungkook asked confusedly.

" Jungkook...just wait and watch and for now we have to open than damn locked box...how could no one open that damn lock, it's just a password. Jungkook try to open it, until tomorrow it should be opened" taehyung command to Jungkook on which he nod before leaving to complete his task.

It's been a day and that box with password is not open yet, they tried each and every means, but failed.

Taehyung was so frustrated, he want some alone time, his mind is not in peace, so he thought to visit there house, which is now empty plot as after it burnt and the debris where thrown away by municipal workers.

He walked there in that empty plot, remembering about his childhood, how his family was a happy one, how his parents love them, how both brothers play there, spend there childhood in fight, caring for each other, how there mom cook there favorite ...

He walked there in that empty plot, remembering about his childhood, how his family was a happy one, how his parents love them, how both brothers play there, spend there childhood in fight, caring for each other, how there mom cook there favorite dishes and all.

" Appa, eomma...how are you, are you missing us. Appa I promise I will end this soon, I know you want us to live a simple life, I promise we will, we will fullfil your dreams...but for now our only goal is revenge...we will accomplish our revenge soon" taehyung say to himself while walking around that empty plot, where once there beautiful house was situated.

After spending some time alone, he drive back, while driving Taehyung's mind was wandering about the box, why it's so hard to open that lock, what will be it's password.

He thought of someone while driving back, who knows his father more than anyone...but will that person help him.

He drive towards an empty abandoned building, he check around only to saw silence, as no one was there not a single soul was there

" Kim Taehyung, you thought of me...Why"a voice echoed there, but taehyung didn't got shocked nor he startled, he just looked straight towards the one who call him, that person looking at him with smile on his face.

Why"a voice echoed there, but taehyung didn't got shocked nor he startled, he just looked straight towards the one who call him, that person looking at him with smile on his face

" Kim Jiwoon, you are really man of words, you really come alone" taehyung say and put his gun down on ground which was he handling all the time. Jiwoon saw that and he too pulled his gun...but he didn't put it down.

He point his gun towards taehyung but taehyung still stand straight without any fear, a playful smirk form on his face while Kim Jiwoon laugh " Yeah, I come alone, I am man of words...but I am not shocked that you are alone." Jiwoon say and laugh making taehyung kinda confuse.

" Because you are Kim Taehyung...the Mafia King...as far as I know, you are man of words " jiwoon replied as he drop his gun down as well.

" So what's the matter Kim Taehyung" jiwoon asked looking at the Mafia King, many people not only people but many officers  fears him, but the Commissioner didn't even fazed and after the abduction of his daughter he come to know...the Mafia King has heart too, he has something which leads him to these underworld.

" Kim Taejung...he is the matter" as soon as taehyung utter that name, jiwoon face change from blank to shocked one.

" I hope you are not like his other fake friend's who betrayed him, who got scared and didn't do anything knowing what happens to him.

Actually I want your help... I mean I know you want to provide him justice...I will help you, but don't thought of escape... I believe you are a true man, a true police officer." taehyung say in serious tone, while jiwoon listen him carefully with shocked face.

" How did you know all this, how will you help me and what it has to do with you." Jiwoon asked confusedly, how he knows this many things.

" I will provide you the proofs and the men who know everything, but he didn't do anything and become a low-key because of fear and what I want is same as what you want... JUSTICE." taehyung say and pull out two cards.

" Me and my brother are the son's of your best friend Kim Taejung " taehyung continue with smirk on his face.

~~~

" Boss, we found out about her and also his lover" a tall man wearing all black with mask on his face say to other one looking quite old like someone in his forties.

" GOOD JOB... finally I found her...it's been...he stop for a second as he count something with his fingers...seven years...full seven years... I miss her, but they ruined it...those boys ruin it all, I swear I will make them suffer "he say as he laugh like maniac.

" Boss should I call officer Park and officer Hue" that tall man asked. " Yes... of course call them and bring some wine too....

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜…