7.Obey me

Jisoo and Lily both sister's are missing each other.
Lily the one who is lovely, talkative and naughty one all of sudden become silent and depressed, sometimes she skipped her lunch sometimes dinner too, but her dad manage to convince her.

" Lily, if unnie come to know, you are not eating well she will get mad at you and will not talk with you, so it's better to eat than get scold by unnie"  it's true lily don't want her unnie to get mad at her and stop talking with her so she listen her dad and eat food.

On other hand jisoo who always skipped food become weak and pale. Plus she didn't sleep well, she always think about her dad and her little sister. She misses them so much. But she started to eat after her scary encounter with Taehyung last time, she don't wanted to face his warth plus she want to stay strong for her little sister.

~~~

Jisoo as usual lying on Taehyung's bed, he never sleep there as giving her privacy and safe zone. Her eyes are red and dry because of lack of sleep.

Jisoo miss her little sister she was desperate to meet her, hug her, kiss her small soft cheeks

Jisoo miss her little sister she was desperate to meet her, hug her, kiss her small soft cheeks. She wanted to escape but she knows very well she can't, as guards are all around the mansion.

She wanted to call her little sister for once, she knows at this time Taehyung is not there and maids are all busy in there work.

She saw a landline phone in the corner of living room...

...she quietly move there. Again looking around to confirm if someone seeing her she dialled Jennie's number. Fortunately Jennie received in first try.

" Hello who's speaking" Jennie asked from other side.

" Jennie...it's me jisoo" jisoo replied quite shuttering feeling giddy all of sudden.

" Jisoo, where are you... everyone are worried about you" Jennie said worriedly.

" Jennie...how is lily " jisoo asked not replying to Jennie's question cause she want to hear her little sister voice.