24. Promise

" Taehyung are you sure, he is not a trouble " Jimin asked while pointing towards Kim Jiwoon, who was looking carefully at the box of proof's.

" I am sure" taehyung simply answer.

" But...he... 

" Yeah I know and also don't forget that he is my soon to be father in law " taehyung cut him down chuckling like a lovesick guy which amused his younger brother and his best friend.

Both duo Jimin and Jungkook looked at him with ' seriously, damn you are unpredictable' face.

Kim Jiwoon, Jisoo's dad trying his best to open that lock, he tried two times but failed, he thought deeply and try again and for his surprise it opens. The box open after hundreds of tries and Taehyung prediction went well, he knows this man knows his appa better than anyone...he is his true friend.

" What was the password" Taehyung asked in disbelief, jiwoon smirk and pat taehyung's back and whisper to him " 26051991".

"WHAT" taehyung asked confusedly as he didn't understand it, why his appa choose that password, it's not his birthday nor his brother nor his mom's...what so special about it.

" My son, it's the day when your appa and me graduated from our dream university, the day when our goal accomplish, when we promise many things to each other...but I failed it, I failed that promise I couldn't protect him, your mom and I failed to take care of you borh back then when you where just kids" jiwoon say and get gloomy as that day reminds him his failure as a friend...but it's not his fault though.

" Can I hug you both" he asked emotionally looking at both Mafia brothers, Jungkook nodded and got closer to him for hug, while his hyung was blank.

" Hey, it's not fair, I want hug too" Jimin say while pouting cutely, everyone chuckles at his dramatic act.

" I don't care if someone go against me, if someone bash me for taking Mafia's side...I know want you both went through, I couldn't protect you back then...but now I will" jiwoon say after pulling from fatherly hug.

~~~

Rose and her boyfriend where sitting in cafe, enjoying there date after months, as his boyfriend he always busy. " Jimin, it's not fair,you are the only one who planned date and all according to you... whenever I wanted to plan something you are always busy...but whenever you are free you always force me to cancel everything and spend time with you...it's not fair at all" rose argue and pout in cutely.