Chapter 1

"Do you, Camie Utushimi, take Inasa Yoarashi to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked her for an answer of approval while tapping his finger on the cover of the book. The bride under the veil gave one look at the man she's about to marry and turned her attention back on the priest.

"I do, I do with all my heart." She responded as some tears escaped her eyes.

The priest took a deep breath and turned to the groom. "Do you, Inasa Yoarashi, take Camie Utsushimi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Not a moment too soon, he quickly picked up his bride, bridal style and shouted, "I do anything for the woman I love. Yes, I'll spend the rest of my life with you!!"

"Inasa!" She giggled at this sudden action. Her hands reached for the veil and showed her face to him, with a giddy, cheerful smile. "You're crazy, you know that?"

"Only for you, I'll always be crazy about you!"

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss-. Oh look at that, they already beat me to it." He replied and mumbled to himself and threw the book in a fountain and walked away. The newly wedded couple kissed and pulled away. Everyone cheered in celebration as the groom with his bride in his arms ran in the aisle.

A few people in the background gave a small clap for them and looked at one another. "Ready for the reception?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." The one with dark blonde hair replied as he grabbed a tray full of food in his hands.

"Those two are really sweet together, man I'm jealous!" The pink haired girl squealed and joyfully laughed at the thought of being married.

"I still don't see why it's a big deal." The girl with short purple hair added as she took an instrument and put it in the case and packed it up to take with her. "I mean, people spend so much money just to approve a lifelong bond for a couple. And yet, they don't do the same for divorces."

"Jiro, the difference between marriage and divorce is that divorce is more depressing and has more paperwork to deal with on who gets what." The dark blonde shook his head as they started to walk to a building.

"You're only saying that because you don't have to deal with the math and paperwork. With a wedding, people hired us to make this party or wedding perfect. And the one who has to deal with the paperwork is," Jiro mentioned and when they arrived at the building, she opened the door and found someone sitting down, looking over the bills with someone, "is Bakugo, the wedding planner."

"Hm?" The pink haired girl peaked her head up from behind and noticed something different about the wedding planner. "Since when did Bakugo wear glasses?"

"Mina, those are his reading glasses." Jiro explained as she set her instrument carefully on a table.

"Oh... Well, it's just unusual to see someone you know wears glasses. Especially if it's someone who gives us the strangest nicknames," that last part she said to herself and no one else.

The wedding planner known as Bakugo, had been going through all the bills with the bride's father and explained why some stuff went over budget. The father rubbed the temple of his eyebrows and skimmed through the bills he had to pay for the wedding. "I really hate this tradition where the father pays for everything. Thanks for helping me out with all of this."

"Don't mention it, I don't want to interrupt your father daughter dance with the bill. It's better we get this done and then. Did you get to see them before coming here?" He asked and picked up another piece of paper.

"Yup, saw everything I needed to see and came straight here," he answered in confirmation and his fingers fiddled with one another as he waited in anticipation with the final result.