Chapter 19

Don't play the song just yet!

-Elsewhere-

"Do you, Izuku Midoriya. Take Rody Soul, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked as he arched an eyebrow.

"I do."

"Excellent. I think we've gone through this rehearsal enough for today. Might I ask when the wedding is?"

"In about five days." The man who spoke up was none other than a man named Rody Soul, Midoriya's fiancé. "Thank you for coming all this way."

"Please. No need to thank me. I'm more than happy to have you guys get married by Mount Fuji. If you excuse me, I need to go through some other things on my check list of what I want to do here." He closed the book in front of him and laughed as he walked out of the venue.

Rody smiled as he saw how happy the old man was. His eyes moved to his husband, but he wasn't there. Looking frantically, he worriedly looked around and turned to see where Midoriya went. He sighed in relief and saw him by a ledge.

He went over there to see what he was doing and he tapped on his shoulder. Midoriya jolted when he felt the touch and whipped his head around to find Rody smiling at him. "Dude, you just make it too easy to scare you."

"Ha, ha, very funny. I could've gotten hurt!"

"But you didn't," he chuckled. His eyes then caught something in Midoriya's hand. "Hey... what's that in your hand?"

"Hm?" He saw where Rody was pointing at and brought it up to his face. "This? It's just a photo of me and my best friend."

"Oh? That's nice. Is he going to come to the wedding? Will I be able to meet him?"

"Him? No, not really. I tried calling him to see if he can come, but he's really busy with some high business he's been dealing with back at home." Midoriya replied as he waved his hand no.

"That's too bad. I think he and I will become good friends if I ever get to meet him!"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. He has a really bad temper when it comes to new people and his friends. Though, you get used to it after a while," he told him. He laughed at some of the memories he had when he got angry for no reason. Rody noticed him smiling.

"You miss him, don't you?"

Midoriya glanced at him and went over closer to him as he gave him a peck on the lips. "You're the only person I care about right now."

"Heh." Midoriya places his hand on Rody's cheek. He nuzzled and held his hand on his fiancé's. "Your hands are really warm. I'm really excited about this."

His eyes softened as he took in his features. "Yeah me too. I'm really happy that I met you." He comforted him as he pulled Rody into a hug. Resting his chin on Rody's head. Since it's been six years since the wedding incident, he grew about a few more inches. By now, he would be taller than Bakugo if they were to meet again.

-Meanwhile-

On the other side of the country, Bakugo was hanging out with his friends at Kirishima's place. He had gotten a cold and he had to call a few of his friends to take care of him, within six feet of course. That meant they would have to take care of the house as well.

It's been three days since Uraraka talked to Bakugo. He still had the invitation with him, even gave him the idea to carry it wherever he goes. As of right now, they're all playing video games.

Sero, Kaminari, and Mina were playing on the switch. Except for Bakugo, who is actually helping out his friend and cleaning up. He was vacuuming the carpet and had a trash bag wrapped around his waist. A bag on the side of his right hip. His hand reached for a few empty bags of chips.