Chapter 14

How long until the wedding date? Hm... about two weeks. Considering things have been going smoothly, there were some changes that had to be made. In the end, they all managed to work around the clock.

While everything is going on, Bakugo still has one last thing to do for the planning. And that would be the seating chart. He had asked everyone questions about who they want and don't want to sit next to at the wedding.

He had all the name tags for everyone that's invited to the wedding. Bakugo took some off his desk and skimmed through the name tags as he put one on the board. Shifting some name tags in a different place, old and new.

****

"It's kind of hard to believe that it's almost here. All that's left for me to do is the seating chart and the math. To be honest, so many people came to me with so many changes and second thoughts. I find that harder than adding things to the bill."

****

Bakugo heard the door creak open and glanced to see who it was and went back to the seating chart. "What do you want, Deku?" He asked and continued to put the name tags on there.

Midoriya locked the door behind him and went over to the windows and closed the drapes. He came from behind and hugged him. That made Bakugo stop what he was doing and turned around as he pushed Midoriya away from him. "Stop it. Just stop trying to kiss me or hug me. We had no idea what we got ourselves into. Not only that, but also you have a woman who loves you, why are you going this far?"

Midoriya didn't answer that question. Not knowing what to respond to him, he looked away.

Bakugo scoffed, "Stop acting like you're in some soap opera. Even after all this time, I still don't get you. Since we were kids, since we went to school together, I can never read you. But let me ask you something different. Do you even want to marry Blondie? At least be honest about that."

Again, no answer. "I just wanted to see you. Sorry for causing you so much trouble." Midoriya gave off a stern look on his face. That made him go over to the door and unlocked it. "If you need me, I'll be with Shoto. I have to see how the music is playing out."

"Yeah, whatever. I don't care what you do," Bakugo said, not even batting an eye at him.

Midoriya slammed the door behind him as he exited his room. and went over to the elevator. Pressing the button rapidly, he pressed the button hard and as he pressed the button again, the elevator door opened. When he got into the elevator, he pressed the number one button then leaned back on the wall as he waited for it to stop to his floor.

Once the elevator stopped, it opened and that led him out of there. His hand reached for his room key in his pocket and took it out. Midoriya turned the key and heard a click and the door was now unlocked. "Right before I go see Shoto, I just need to clear my head for a minute..." he mumbled to himself as he closed and locked the door behind him.

"Does he really not remember what he said that night? Sure, I was drunk and we said some stuff, but there were some things that I specifically remember for some reason... his hands reached over to his face and covered it up, thus forming a blush on his face.

~

"Hey, Deku. Are you asleep yet?"

"Mmm... I was, but I'm awake now..." Midoriya groggily opened his eyes. After their night of fun, they decided to cuddle and rest. He snuggled in closer to him as he buried his head in Bakugo's chest. "Why did we do this?"

"Don't ask me. You were the one that wanted to do this. What's she gonna do when she finds out?" He asked the greenette, making him look up at Bakugo.